+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun on the move ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Relegated since the Premier league began in season 1975-76

Dundee 7
    Hearts 5
    Dunfermline 5
    Hamilton 4
    St Johnstone 4
    Falkirk 4
    St Mirren 4
    Partick Thistle 3
    Hibernian 3
    Kilmarnock 3
    Dundee United 2
    Motherwell 2
    Raith Rovers 2
    Morton 2
    Clydebank 2
    ICT 2
    Dunbarton 1; Livingston 1; Ross County 1; Ayr United 1; Gretna 1.
    Great work JJ,Shedka will be proud of you with them stats.I never actually knew that the Dees were top of that particular league,learn something new everyday on here.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    This beaut?

Attachment 18376
    “Clap your hands, if you relegated the Dee”

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Great work JJ,Shedka will be proud of you with them stats.I never actually knew that the Dees were top of that particular league,learn something new everyday on here.

Indeed

8 relegations in total, relegated before ww2 and had smaller average crowd in the second tier than United after it, have finished bottom about 6 times... Including a season with nae wins but no relegation as there was no second tier at the time

Aberdeen and Motherwell saved by dodgy rules from relegations
    Glasgow Rangers of course weren't relegated but went out of existence, similar to Clydebank and Gretna ultimately.

Massive game tomorrow troops as McPoke goes up against the Pundit and i am predicting at least a draw for the Pundit if the game gets the go ahead.My Dens Park Mole has provided me with free access so i will update the board on all the action,FACT.

Have they drained the pond? So what is to happen to the ducks?
    First the fox, now the ducks!

Big shock to find their game hasn't been postponed

The Fun are on fire but ICT have got it back to 2-1 with a Todorov header.Its a wonderful advertisement for Championship football,the tagman should have been sent off but only got a yellow.

They've only gone and done it !!!,McPoke 2 The Pundit 1.The Mole assured me it was curtains tonight if they never won and Wagner was getting oot O that pyshed stained mattress as the fat laddie prepared to sing.
    We should all celebrate tonight as McPoke pulls of his sixth Houdini act of his tenure,the Boat fires aff a ten GUN salute to the Teflon Dee,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They've only gone and done it !!!,McPoke 2 The Pundit 1.The Mole assured me it was curtains tonight if they never won and Wagner was getting oot O that pyshed stained mattress as the fat laddie prepared to sing.
    We should all celebrate tonight as McPoke pulls of his sixth Houdini act of his tenure,the Boat fires aff a ten GUN salute to the Teflon Dee,FACT.
    Pretty disappointing updates ... beginning to think your mole is an imaginary friend😄

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)