+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun on the move ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    In some ways the Fun's performances have improved on last season's offerings. Consider their opening league results for this season compared to the previous games.

Dundee v Ross County. This season 1-2. Last season 1-1. (One goal and one point worse off.
    Hamilton Accies v Dundee. This season 3-0. Last season 4-0. (An improved defeat having 25% less goals against).
    Aberdeen v Dundee. This season 2-1. Last season 3-0 (followed by a 7-0 home thrashing). A narrow defeat v disgrace.

Although still one point worse off, their overall performances have shown an improvement.
    Fingers crossed that they continue with this improvement in what might just be the most spectacular failure of a team in the Scottish Premier League

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysanarab View Post
    Maybe we should say to them you can have the Shed ,build a new stand there have your admin lot under the stand,have your blue seats,and YOU can pay us ££££££/year. Just an idea.
    Damn right, I suggested this to someone a couple of days ago, if they truely wanted to sort it out with a sharing idea, they could do that, I for one think its a dab Idea! haha

I notice our PR guru is very quiet on this. Mebbe checking his bank statements.
    The Nelms offer of ground share at the new Tesco Trolleydome needs to be kicked into touch pronto and with maximum sarcasm

Over three years since the OP,
    and Bennett's Dens still host's the DEE,
    the fields at Campy free of the virus,
    nae sign of Noah,rros or Sirus.

FACT

As well as capturing all the young supporters, the best players and a return of the masses from their beds, this was to be the central pillar of their inevitable rise to football domination of the City and their long awaited return to The Big Team status in Dundee following our relegation.

Oh well, that went well.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 03-12-2020 at 06:53 AM.

They really are full of sh!te and still sh!te and always will be - the fun and DC's alike. Ach well still got the marradona nearly joined dundee story going strong though

Remember the tully tried to stir up sh!te about us suddenly scuppering the move because we wouldnt ground share? Its like buying a house to realise you cant afford it unless your neighbours move in with you, charge them tons of rent, let them use the showers once a week and living room is dee only. All whilst your neigbour has a perfectly good house left behind. When they say no its all their fault. Thats Deelogic

Tannadice has been my home for 60 years & I hope it will be my home for the next 60.

Oh haud on, eh'll be deid!

i am hearing the monorail is back on - jesus they ALWAYS upstage us

Name:  ****.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  66.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    i am hearing the monorail is back on - jesus they ALWAYS upstage us

Name:  ****.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  66.2 KB
    Personally I'm still waiting for big the news on the first winner of Bob's Million Pound Derry Bingo - the excitement is minter-tastic.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Personally I'm still waiting for big the news on the first winner of Bob's Million Pound Derry Bingo - the excitement is minter-tastic.
    oh fat boab is in a rhumba at this thought - best rhumba ever too

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)