+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No sign of the Barnsley DNA in that performance

No sign of the Barnsley DNA in that performance

Dear oh dear, where was the fight, passion and work rate? This was no 'Barnsley' performance. Hecky better stamp this out pronto or we're going to get walked over too many times. The least you expect to see is a bit of 'tykeyness' - none on show today.

As an aside, naturally, Payne scores the winner for Shrewsbury on his permanent debut. I wonder if he's going to be one that got away.

At least it can only get better!

Sounds like it was shocking today. Still not seen them play this season, first match will be Sunderland for me.

There won't be any of the tarn DNA within this group because deep down the HC doesn't believe in them .

He's dropped more than a hint so far this season .

This club isn't together right now on many levels and the take over just adds to the instability .

Only time this club swims against tides successfully is when it's together , that's our strength and DNA .

There will no doubt be the forensic disection and post mortem. However, it is quite simple for me drop Moncur for Mallan. Drop Williams for Kay or Bird and drop Potts for card board cut art in club shop. It would do a better job he's crap. Nevermind this hairy fairy give him time rubbish he's garbage more bothered about his Barnet and that's where he ought to be playing.

I can only think Potts was one that Hecky was pushing to sign that's why he keeps fitting him in and he signed after Heckys little tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I can only think Potts was one that Hecky was pushing to sign that's why he keeps fitting him in and he signed after Heckys little tantrum.
    It seems that way because we coughed up the extra 250k to sign him more or less after his outburst .

I think Thiam is one of Hecky's picks too and he got the 900k to sign him against others who probably thought he was a bit pricey given his goal scoring record .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It seems that way because we coughed up the extra 250k to sign him more or less after his outburst .

I think Thiam is one of Hecky's picks too and he got the 900k to sign him against others who probably thought he was a bit pricey given his goal scoring record .
    Apart from your keeper i thought Potts was one of your better players today mate,the lad wide left did ok in't first half,i think Bradshaw worked hard enuff but wi little or no support.The sendings off were crazy,neither shudda got involved it was very silly of both of em. UTCB

It was bad from our lot today and Im surprised it only ended up 1-0.
    I agree about give players time etc. but Potts just hasn't been good enough so far and the biggest let down has been Moncur after the way he improved last season. Surely Mallan or Mowatt can come in and do better than Potts, and if not them we've got some good U23 talent to pick from.

Agree Acido 1.5 million sat on bench today and one of em' got 11 mins plus stoppages.

Sounds like there was plenty of DNA Disgusting Not interested Atrocious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast