+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Sheff U fans said

What the Sheff U fans said

Have Barnsley come as red seats 2day?? Poor poor support!

'Is this a library?'. Like anyone from Barnsley has ever stepped foot in a library 😩

Barnsley look ropey at the back...here for the taking

People questioning why Leon is in the side...he's bullying these 2 Barnsley centre halfs

Completely dominated and should be out of sight. Been excellent up to there box. In fairness Barnsley have been horrific

Barnsley look poor. Need to convert these chances. Both deserved a red card. Rather lose a striker than a CB. Great play for the goal

Their defence is a weak point of the team, we need to put more pressure on em 2nd half

Barnsley fans singing "she said no Chedwyn, she said no" #****Banter

Wish we'd got a second goal as Barnsley cannot be that poor again in the second half.

Good first half, absolutely battered Barnsley, just need to get the second goal to finish them off now

Your sister said no Barnsley your sister said no, ohhhh Barnsley your sister said no

Imagine being from Barnsley

Back to standards of last season particularly Fleck & Duffy. Far better in last 3rd but Barnsley worst side we've played. Interesting 2nd

Barnsley might be as bad as Rotherham were last year.

Barnsley are atrocious

Barnsley are awful, how we've not got another goal I'll never know. Duffy been immense.

At what point do you reckon Barnsley fans will realise we don't give a toss about them

Odds on barnsley finishing rock bottom? Cus they were horrendous.

If Barnsley don't go down I'll eat my own hat, they're fuc king garbage

Barnsley are shi te 😂😂

Played some good football well deserved 3 points oh and barnsley are toss

How that wasn't more then 1 I dont know. But deserved win. Barnsley were shi te

Brilliant win that Blades. Could & should have been much more. Barnsley made to look utter garbage. Onwards & upwards

No noise from the Barnsley boyssssss dem blades !

Bit nice of Barnsley to just completely leave Stevens unmarked for the full 90. Fair play fellas.

Love it how Barnsley were givin it the whole 'easy 6 points off you lot next season' the second we got promoted 🌚

Fantastic result. Should have been more but we bossed Barnsley. Onwards and upwards.

Massive win. Sharp superb. Barnsley ****. ⚔️ UTB FTO

Barnsley are hands down the worst team I've ever seen at Bramall Lane

Barnsley may aswell announce relegation now if that performance is owt to go by, never in the game once. UTB exactly what we needed!

Be very surprised if they stay up

Barnsley are going down, trash🚮

Name me a worse side than Barnsley. There isn't one

The last time Sheff U won a national trophy was 1925.

Wednesdayitus , Big City , Big Mouths , small dicks tho , that's why their Wives and girlfriends come t Tarn forra neet art , luvvittupem !!!

The OP should go on the dressing room wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wednesdayitus , Big City , Big Mouths , small dicks tho , that's why their Wives and girlfriends come t Tarn forra neet art , luvvittupem !!!
    Hey up mi owd pal,i've not come on here to give it the big one,but Barnsley were poor today,i was worried Hamill would give us alot of trouble but he had a very poor game.Your keeper made 3 very good saves where as our keeper didn't have a meaningful save to make,as ya know all clubs have gobby fans,the one's givin it the most gob wudda probably been the ones tellin Wilder he dunt know wor he's doin if the result had gone against us.I have to say i think Hecky is a top bloke and a good manager,sez wor he sees rather like our Chris.Finally wor abart this Chinese takeover? I spose some of the Barnsley fans will be givin it the big un if/when it goes through eh? I don't think either of us will be near the top six but i don't expect a relegation battle either.Some Barnsley fans pre-game were sayin you'd tek the points easily,so when the result went against ya it was obvious some BLADES were gunna give some gob back,but as always apart from when ya play us i hope ya have a good season.Ps the pigitus comment,i'm not havin that,no set of fans are as deluded as them. UTCB

We are going to be massive rob , if we want a player from Barca then we'll get him .

World domination awaits , we will become the most arrogant fans in the new european super league and the only time your team sees us is when you invite us to play you in testimonials , if we are not selling shirts in China or America that is .

Enjoy beating us while you can mate and mind that bloody gap .

Tongue firmly in cheek :-) :-)

Theres some of the usual garbage in there again, but what especially annoys me here is most of those comments about us being sh*t, and relegation fodder, and one of the worst ever sides to visit their ground are right. I/we can't really disagree with them and I hope Hecky is as peed off as we all are tonight with that showing.

They've seen two championship matches in 6 years at bumhole lane , wtf do they know about who is relegation fodder and who isn't ?

Eyup rod, to be fair there's absolutely no complaints about the result and some of the comments about how badly we played either. As you probably know our clubs strategy is to buy young, develop and then sell on and slowly look for a better team long term.
    What you saw today and we'll see during the course of the season is a side that is prone to spectacularly fall to pieces every now and again with the hope that over time and with our other signings able to play, these days will become more infrequent.
    You're guess is as good as mine with how it will pan out but it's heckys judgement of what he can get the current crop of players to do that matters and up to now he's not done too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They've seen two championship matches in 6 years at bumhole lane , wtf do they know about who is relegation fodder and who isn't ?
    Hey I don't like having to agree with the Blunts fans Animal, but I also don't like anything in what I saw from our team today for what is normally a high profile game for us all. That lack of effort and I don't mean skill here, I mean it was just a heads down uninterested phoned-in type of performance, and that does indeed stink of relegation which ever way you look at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast