+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouthy Dingles where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB1 View Post
    Credit where its due u deserved to win yesterday. We were abysmal. Still think we'll finish above your lot though. All the best for the rest of the season. Rather play your lot than travel to ****ing millwall so all friendly rivalry for me. UTR
    No problem as you say " friendly rivalry". Remember a team only plays as well as the opposition let's 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Interested when we play you naturally. We've only played two home games and yesterday's gate was the smaller of the two, that's how much interest there is generally in Barnsley as opposition. Be a higher gate for our next home game I guarantee.
    Did you go on the Brentford board then and lord it up if you are using your own logic ?

WednesdayIitus setting in , Big City Wannabees it's a Fritzels thing far too many hours in the damp dark cellars ,

What a peculiar thread

I don't know why they don't just admit that it IS a fixture that means something to them, and they like to take the mick when they beat us. Nothing wrong with that is there, as we'd be doing the same if it were the other way round.
    The Fowls & Leeds are two bigger rivalries but surely its nice to win any derby fixture, and not lie about it afterwards saying it means nothing.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-08-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I don't know why they don't just admit that it IS a fixture that means something to them, and they like to take the mick when they beat us. Nothing wrong with that is there, as we'd be doing the same if it were the other way round.
    The Fowls & Leeds are two bigger rivalries but surely its nice to win any derby fixture, and not lie about it afterwards saying it means nothing.
    They've been bitter since we sent them down for 6 years lingering in league one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12