+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooksy signs new deal wi the blades

Brooksy signs new deal wi the blades

But wor abart the £30 million striker we need,come on King Kev gi Tufty some dosh.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    But wor abart the £30 million striker we need,come on King Kev gi Tufty some dosh.UTCB
    link rodders?

that's great news

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/footb...ract-1-8719255

Signed it in Feb decided not to make a fuss of it

Well done. Doesn't guarantee owt but helps

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    link rodders?

that's great news
    James Shields tweeted,and i've just noticed you've seen it was signed in Feb,as ya say dunt guarntee owt but better than him bein in the last few months of his contract.I looked on S2 and Coolhandluke's been told he's off for £3.5 million. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 24-08-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Come back Jimmy Muir.

Travis must have forgotten to tip Rod the wink.

I like to think I played a part in this,he was on the same row as us at Peterborough ,along with Lois Reed,he asked to pass me,and I said to him ,'we will be cheering you on next season young un",I am certain he was wavering up to that point,until my intervention,after that he couldn't sign quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I like to think I played a part in this,he was on the same row as us at Peterborough ,along with Lois Reed,he asked to pass me,and I said to him ,'we will be cheering you on next season young un",I am certain he was wavering up to that point,until my intervention,after that he couldn't sign quick enough
    Is lois Reed Louis's sister then? Marvin just cos i dint share it on here dunt mean i dint know of it,we're not all gobby gits like thee thar knows. UTCB

Yep, well done club

No guarantees, but it's better he's on a long contract than not

Up to the board now to repel all offers

and then CHL spoils it all with this on S2

"A little bird tells me he's gone . 3.5 million + add ons and sell on clause of 20 % . Looking to confirm tomorrow . 2 coming in aswell. One loan and one permanent."

and he's adamant!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post

Good man. I was going to say Rod will have to top that but I can already see he's claiming he knew, despite his happy breathless post today

Marmots riding unicycles is much safer ground

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast