+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DABS Taking a Pumping

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    celebrate an under 20s game, think you have jetlag tell me, where are your team playing these days, who put them there? 4th in the doon league, 90 (NINETY) years since a Fizzy Pop title, now that is funny
    Your girlfriends Noah and Aberfeldy were celebrating the under 20's if you can read?
    We were put in the LEAGUE we are in over a LEAGUE season.....not one game! Unless you hadn't noticed a LEAGUE isn't a knockout competition.
    We last one a major trophy in 2010, you last won one in 1974....
    You wanna dispute that?

Enjoy your midnight Fizzy Pop Cup-a-thon at the weekend, wee break from your struggles in the Fizz league. Which is the current level you operate at after being relegated at Dens.

Enjoy your midnight Fizzy Pop Cup-a-thon at the weekend, wee break from your struggles in the Fizz league. Which is the current level you operate at after being relegated at Dens.
    Struggles in the league? Yea right 3 wins out of 4 and one point off top is really struggling.
    An odd choice of words from someone whose team is one point off bottom, has yet to win and has lost three out of four.
    And if you insist we were relegated at Dens, then by your definition we also won the league at Dens😀
    Oh and the league cup twice at Dens
    Bye sweetie, don't drown in your tears

Froots have been singing about winning the league at Dens for 30 years ffs so by your definition you were relegated there as well, what a bogan

Froots have been singing about winning the league at Dens for 30 years ffs so by your definition you were relegated there as well, what a bogan
    You're really not very bright are you?
    I was going with your definition ffs! Jeeezus wept you can't have it both ways
    Try reading, if you're able to do that unassisted before you type.
    And best not use words you really don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by AussieArab44 View Post
    Ha ha brilliant this one doesn't know when to stop, he picking himself off the canvas all the time only to get knocked f&&&&&d out of again , now listen you were relegated at dens , you got humped from the team that just escaped relegation last season , your now 4th in the league in your second of what's going to be Many seasons in the fizzy pop league , you just need to get used to being Sh1te again

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Ha ha brilliant this one doesn't know when to stop, he picking himself off the canvas all the time only to get knocked f&&&&&d out of again , now listen you were relegated at dens , you got humped from the team that just escaped relegation last season , your now 4th in the league in your second of what's going to be Many seasons in the fizzy pop league , you just need to get used to being Sh1te again
    I'm sure this Aussie Arab prlck is that Stoke Dab Belter and chose the Aussie tag tae try and throw the scent off.

Yes you did officially relegate us that night, I was there and it was a sore one but we were all but down anyway by that stage. Was also there for both cup wins and the league win in 83, a ****in unbelievable feeling winning the league on your rivals turf, celebrating on the pitch after the match was a highlight for me, unforgettable experience. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by AussieArab44 View Post
    phukk me they let some rockets into Oz. 'My' definition follows on from a 30-year old frootster definition. Time for your bed, bogan boy

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Never once been on the canvas at any stage of this thread ya zoomer
    You lot are so deluded and you're setting yourselves up to look even more ridiculous than you already do when you go down at the end of the season.
    Bookmark this and come back to it in May
    You're doomed and you're going down.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)