+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long?

How long?

Does McKinnon get to turn us around? How many good performances since he took over? This is not knee jerk or anything, I've said it on here numerous times he is not the man to take us up.

This season is make or break IMO we cannot afford to stay down another season

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Does McKinnon get to turn us around? How many good performances since he took over? This is not knee jerk or anything, I've said it on here numerous times he is not the man to take us up.

This season is make or break IMO we cannot afford to stay down another season

hopefully no longer but id be shocked if he was gone unless we started falling to 7+ points behind , hes no better a manager than the last 2 (worse imho), the sooner he goes the better chance we have of going up.

He wont be sacked anytime soon, no chance unfortunately.

Mixu had us playing better ffs

Money's gonna be an issue but we need rid

Said that last season offshore, we would've been aswell sticking with mixu, which is absolutely shocking.

Because he likes to stick with his favourites, i really dont think he should get long. If he clear his head of this stubborn streak, i am willing to re-assess at the first 1/4.

I am waiting to hear more from those who were there today and what i see during our next important game i get to.

Aye but......Rays got all his badges, did great at Brechin and Raith, and ex-player loves United.

Unfortunately he's incapable of actually putting out a team capable of competing to the level required.
    We don't expect to win every game but do expect us to compete in every game.

Not posted before, but even when we were 1st linked with Ray didn't think he was the man for the job wanted more experienced guy not a ex player because that's went well before.

Will the cheap option instead of Tommy Wright kill us? This is now what terrifies me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Will the cheap option instead of Tommy Wright kill us? This is now what terrifies me
    He would have kept us up, £125k vs £1.5m loss. Great business sense that was eh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)