+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Evening Times

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye Agreed Tina`s rep is tarnished through no fault of her own ( cue some gadgie posting a pic of her with a hun scarf !! )

Creedance CLEARWATER Revival is more appropriate for GMS situation anyway.

Not sure that CCR could be revived mind. Think the Loon that wrote all the songs is Deid ?
    Nope - John Fogerty is still alive. On the Creedence Clearwater Revival theme, there are quite a few songs that are apt..

Green River, Born on the Bayou and Bad Moon Rising - "don't go round tonight.....".

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Nope - John Fogerty is still alive. On the Creedence Clearwater Revival theme, there are quite a few songs that are apt..

Green River, Born on the Bayou and Bad Moon Rising - "don't go round tonight.....".
    I read an interview and Foggy was saying a "revival" winna happen.

The Eagles also said that so theres hope yet

I have a recollection that Annie May distanced herself from the hun when she became aware of their use of STB, but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Ike and Tina produced some classics to be fair, including the definitive, for me, River Deep Mountain High.

And the Ikettes, without whom we might not have had PP Arnold

According to Mr google, CCR's original name was the Golliwogs

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I have a recollection that Annie May distanced herself from the hun when she became aware of their use of STB, but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Ike and Tina produced some classics to be fair, including the definitive, for me, River Deep Mountain High.

And the Ikettes, without whom we might not have had PP Arnold

AH. PP Arnold. Now you`re talking. What a voice. Backed by the Small Faces on a lot of her early tracks ?

Then a scratch support band for her UK tours turned themselves into The Nice.......then ELP. Lost interest there !!

Amazing how far off tangent we can get from some Loon falling in the water .

Aye, she skipped the Ikettes after Jagger introduced her to Loog Oldham and she signed for Immediate. Never quite achieved the success she deserved. New (lost) album due according to the current Mojo.

Second only to Dusty in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Pedant point . tina`s was a cover. Originally by Creedance Clearwater Revival.
    Once a DJ........

Looks like the heavy handed knuckle dragging bouncers didnt help in the matter!! Not making excuses like.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...lunging-water/

Gamble "letting your hair down" when prematurely balding. Needs to wise up.

I would hazard a guess he was being a pr@ck.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast