+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Evening Times

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Looks like the heavy handed knuckle dragging bouncers didnt help in the matter!! Not making excuses like.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...lunging-water/
    The Sun......must be spot on the money then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Nope - John Fogerty is still alive. On the Creedence Clearwater Revival theme, there are quite a few songs that are apt..

Green River, Born on the Bayou and Bad Moon Rising - "don't go round tonight.....".
    Actually met Mr and Mrs Fogarty a few years back. Quite a character. Didn't seem in need of reviving either. Alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Looks like the heavy handed knuckle dragging bouncers didnt help in the matter!! Not making excuses like.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...lunging-water/
    Based purely on that article, which is probably complete sh1te, it sounds like the bouncers did exactly what they're meant to do

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Based purely on that article, which is probably complete sh1te, it sounds like the bouncers did exactly what they're meant to do
    I like the fact hes reffered to as a "wideboy" it made me laugh as that most likely what he was being that night. Nae sure why hes getting pictured wi his shopping ootside his hoos though.

Most surprising thing in that article is that he has a burd. I always assumed he was gayer than a French Horn.

Are the Glasgow press still going on about this.

I wonder if they would have even bothered reporting it in the first place if Aberdeen weren't top of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Are the Glasgow press still going on about this.

I wonder if they would have even bothered reporting it in the first place if Aberdeen weren't top of the league.
    It's hardly a witch hunt. If it were a Celtic or rangers player it would be on the front page for the next few weeks with special pull out articles in a couple of years.

The Glasgow/weegie press thing is nonsense. Imagine if this was Ryan Jack!? We'd be jizzing over this and hoping he gets the jail.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Aberdeen are a family football club.
    Fit a heap of bollox, or are you referring to the same "family club" that when Stevie May thumped in the winner against Dundee the other week that pretty much the whole stadium were on their feet belting out a round of "who the fk is Stevie May" nae sure if the family stand section were all on their feet or no as the weather was sh1te I could not clearly see from the DD stand, but referring to the dons now as a family club is sh1te as football is now a huge business within entertainment, the "family club" tag was shifted many a long year ago

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I like the fact hes reffered to as a "wideboy" it made me laugh as that most likely what he was being that night. Nae sure why hes getting pictured wi his shopping ootside his hoos though.
    Because he's wearing SHORTS. After having HYPOTHERMIA.
    You get hypothermia from being COLD.........and he's wearing SHORTS.
    D'you see?

It's FUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Because he's wearing SHORTS. After having HYPOTHERMIA.
    You get hypothermia from being COLD.........and he's wearing SHORTS.
    D'you see?

It's FUNNY
    Aye, national news that

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast