+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Evening Times

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Agree entirely, this could easily have been a cry for help or something worse. If there are underlying mental issues which would cause someone to throw themselves into a river, then AFC have a duty of care to make sure the player is in the right state of mind before even thinking of him playing again. We don't know the facts yet (nor should we) so anything just now is baseless speculation, as fun as that is.

Mason, are you sure you weren't booted off a sea wall in Lochranza for talking sh!te?
    I don't recall ever having talked sh1te but I agree with the rest of the post. Obviously its all speculation but if that is the case, I wonder how much Celtic knew of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    GMS - Goes Midnight Swimming

From website:

The club can confirm Gary Mackay-Steven was involved in an incident in the River Kelvin on Sunday morning.

He was treated for hypothermia but is now at home and recovering well.

On behalf of Gary, the club extends its thanks to the emergency services involved.

The club will not be commenting further on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    The club will not be commenting further on the matter.
    Because hes away to get an inhouse c@nting

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    You don't just FALL into a river, p1ssed up or not p1ssed up
    Where is the logic in that?

Here, around 12 people are chopped up by Canal cruisers every year after being missing after a night out, with their heads or arms missing from the torso's.

Its not a serial killer, its called doing a p1sh in the water and loosing balance.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Where is the logic in that?

Here, around 12 people are chopped up by Canal cruisers every year after being missing after a night out, with their heads or arms missing from the torso's.

Its not a serial killer, its called doing a p1sh in the water and loosing balance.
    Or being steaming after a day oot on the sauce for the scottish cup final

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Because hes away to get an inhouse c@nting
    I think an inhouse b@llocking,a hefty fine and possibly a donation to the rescue services as someone suggested should be enough and move on.

We are after all the club who never sacked their manager when he was too hungover to show up for a game because he was out on the p*ss the night before,that should have been an instant dismissal.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I think an inhouse b@llocking,a hefty fine and possibly a donation to the rescue services as someone suggested should be enough and move on.

We are after all the club who never sacked their manager when he was too hungover to show up for a game because he was out on the p*ss the night before,that should have been an instant dismissal.
    I'd agree with that just get him tae sort it oot and concentrate on playing

next............

It seems that he was in the club - Sanctuary (?) - and was getting some verbals. He left before anything could happen and was seemingly heading to his flat - nearby it seems - and jumped a wall as a shortcut, but Kelvin was swollen after recent rain ( can confirm it was fast as I had a nice pint in Inn at the Deep that night. Well worth a visit.)
    Anyway, although this sounds a little suspicious, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Some over-reaction from some on here, I feel!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

I canna say much as ive fallen in a river steaming before
    Me too......Falkirk 1995 ...... lang ish story.

I was FREEZING on the bus hame.

Yes......I'd had a drink.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast