Do I think Mr Lee wants to buy the club and be happy to scratch around in the championship ?

Absolutely not , that doesn't make any sense , whilst the championship receives decent exposure from the media and Sky it pales into insignificance at the side of the PL and its global audience .

They've spotted a potential bargain here have the consortium , sitting one level below the PL , debt free , decent manager with a good track record and the potential to grow .

I don't know how much they would have to pay to buy an established PL such as Stoke City but I reckon it would be far greater than ourselves but in my opinion the price only tells half of the story as to why they want to acquire ourselves .

There's a potential story to be written here and the chance for the consortium to stamp their own mark on the club , drive it forward and reap their reward from the core business they have successfully made billions from .

The story of Chelsea in modern times is about Roman Abramovic , Ethihad write the Man City story , it goes hand in hand and without their ownership both Chelsea and City were nothing clubs who simply made up the numbers .

If the consortium take this club to the PL then they are receiving the global exposure and they will become synonymous with our success and their core businesses will receive the benefit too .

Personally I want restraint and a 3 to 5 year plan that is root and branched , I want the academy to grow alongside the general transfer activity , I want things done properly with long term benefits and I want to see benefits to the town's economy and for the consortium to reach out into the area and not just on Grove Street .

Ticket prices kept low and major improvements in food and drink and I want to see these new owners at meetings and forums listening and accountable , sending Hecky and the CEO to meetings isn't good enough .

Do not go for too much too soon , there's no rush here , positive progress , add to the squad by all means but let's spend wisely and not spend just because we can and it's headline grabbing .

Be aware that Nice and South Yorkshire are mars and venus and whilst you own both clubs what works at Nice doesn't mean it will work here .

Steady as you go Mr Lee , once we get a liking for the cut of your suit then you will not find a better people or club anywhere but don't feck us around , you've picked the wrong town for playing us for idiots .