+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL TV deal / Streaming of midweek matches live....

EFL TV deal / Streaming of midweek matches live....

"Sky will be able to stream all midweek Championship matches after agreeing a new £600m five-year domestic rights deal with the English Football League.

All EFL clubs will be able to stream midweek league games via their websites if Sky are not broadcasting them live."

"...A maximum of 150 EFL games will be shown per season, including 16 midweek Championship matches and a minimum of 20 League One and League Two games."

Story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

Last edited by SwalePie; 12-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.

What a world we live in. Doesn't seem 10 minutes since you had to listen to Mick Smith's Country music programme on a crackly AM radio to get 30 second snippets of Colin Slater away at Colchester. And now, with a kodi device and a VPN I can watch them all from my pit.

Wonder if that means they will be broadcast on the OS and be free to air? Any bets??

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    What a world we live in. Doesn't seem 10 minutes since you had to listen to Mick Smith's Country music programme on a crackly AM radio to get 30 second snippets of Colin Slater away at Colchester. And now, with a kodi device and a VPN I can watch them all from my pit.
    Urrrgh. Football in bed? I normally sit up in my chair and watch it as a sign of respect.