+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yes we have a game tomorrow - predictions

The people that think everything's ok were the same people that wanted to give Jackie more time. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    There are only 1 or 2 saying things are ok Ian, their guide doags are ****in disgusted tho. Let's face it it's been absolutely brutal this season.
    Last season was sh!te, but gave McKinnon the benefit of doubt, and thought his formation/tactics were "perhaps" due to a lot of the inherited personnel.
    Seriously, was not going to renew my season ticket this year, which would've been the first time since the mid-80's when I started getting one regularly, that's how p!ssed off I was.
    When he started buying players for this season, I genuinely thought those being bought were good enough and capable of getting us out of the league. However, it's clear as day, that McKinnon is out of his depth for a number of reasons:

His tactics are too negative
    He plays players out of position
    He doesn't know his best team
    He can't change a game, when not going our wa, and stands like a dummy in the dug-out
    The players look uninterested and/or unfit
    Too stubborn to admit that he may have been the reason for dropped points
    The list goes on and on....

I've had enough!!

The teams that we thought were the main threat this year (Falkirk and Inverness), are not proving to be (so far), but with others such as Dunfermline and St Mirren surprising everyone, when (and assuming) Falkirk and Inverness come good, then the challenge to even get a play-off spot this year might be a big challenge. The next two games will certainly go a long way to testing that theory...

For those of you being positive, this harsh league doesn't give you the luxury. If we do not make it up this year, then we'll have to rebuild a team all over again (as the majority are all on one year contracts). That cannot be overlooked, and as the weeks go by, more and more fans are losing faith, and it simply becomes a downward spiral....you just need to look up the road to see what CAN happen.

Change needs to happen now, before it's too late, simples!!

Ballumbie,
    Im not surprised about Dunfermline and St Mirren! What surprises me more is how rank rotten Falkirk were and how we couldnt slay them today!

I predicted before the season started that there would be 5 teams challenging us, but i want to add Livingston to that as well!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)