+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You can always tell when they aren't doing too well.....

On a separate note, I'm quite proud of our mods on here.

They tend to keep out of the way, don't pretend to be everyone's friend and basically do their job

Now we're getting somewhere lads, Newcy is reacting like he said he wouldnt do in the first place. Superb!!.

Anyway thats enough for tonight, move along everybody, theres nothing to see here.

Jeez Acido, they can afford two 50p's

On a serious note get life.

Can't have a decent chat on these boards anymoe

TTFN

Who are the Sweden playing tomorrow Gaz, we're off to Millwall and the lions den of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Now we're getting somewhere lads, Newcy is reacting like he said he wouldnt do in the first place. Superb!!.

Anyway thats enough for tonight, move along everybody, theres nothing to see here.
    Like I said, the whiter than white friend of everyone was looking for a bite. That's obviously been proven.

But there IS something to see here....

Acido playing the likeable fun guy but blatantly shows he's the instigator for a "wind up".

Hey, can I copy you and go in a sulk when the people turn on you?

I've seen it many a time on Barnsley Mad.

F()ck me, you're not even from Barnsley....

Now you have a good night and don't forget to tell our neighbours about me bullying you, eh?

Kid

Sorry Acido, not chatting here matey as it's too cliquey

On a serious note tho good luck tomorrow as you'll need it

Oh and we have the u's whoever they are. play in the same colours as this lot too i think

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Sorry Acido, not chatting here matey as it's too cliquey

On a serious note tho good luck tomorrow as you'll need it

Oh and we have the u's whoever they are. play in the same colours as this lot too i think
    Jesus.....

You are a regular on the England board and you call THIS board cliquey?

Fair play

Yes Gaz Ive been chatting with Claw & Frenchie etc., and I know we're up against it tomorrow like Leeds were there recently. Id take a point now if possible.
    And your lot are hosting Cambridge, but forget about that, I like the comment about it being too cliquey on here.

I have always said you are welcome there and you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I have always said you are welcome there and you know that.
    Is that a reply to me or Friends Of The World boy?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)