Hecky: "Saturday was a real kick in the teeth. We switched off and lost a deserved point."

: "A lack of concentration, naivety, it's cost us. But we've played three big games and acquitted ourselves well without reward."

: "I think we are in front of where I thought we'd be. Lots of positives. I'm learning more about the players and the group."

: "All the players, all the staff, everyone has to keep improving. And we enjoy doing that."

: "QPR are difficult to play against, they don't mind upsetting the opposition and ruining their rhythm, they'll try the same here."

Lloyde Isgrove has been pulled out of U23 game today due to tight thigh. Unlikely to play before international break

Brad Potts will train today despite rolling his ankle at the weekend

George. Moncur
Moncur: "I think we are better than our current position and we are gelling together nicely as a team as we get to know each other."

: "I'm enjoying my football. I know I need to improve defensively, but I know under the Gaffer what I need to do, how to get better."

: "I think we are due a win or two. It would be great to get them this week before the international break."