+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thought I would just....

Thought I would just....

....call in & say congrats to your team for a MASSIVE win yesterday...it hurts & I mean really hurts to say you played us off the park, while it wasn't a true massacre in the scoreline, thanks to our two goals, in every other way we were massacred.

Didn't 'expect' to win but I didn't see that coming, I genuinely feel you are real contenders for promotion, how you made us look so sh1t with only 30 odd % of of the ball I don't know but that's pretty much how Leicester won the premiership.

Totally gutted is how I feel, although I feel a lot better this morning....kin Chris Wilder, you gotta hand it to the man, maybe he really is the real deal.

Anyway, I'm not sticking around, best thing I've done for ages giving this forum a rest...maybe later though.

Take care lads.

ps, rodders, this still doesn't mean Badger was better than Roland...oreyt...

Cheers Aussie.

Get yourself back on here Aussie. You'll still be treated better on here than Porktalk where your honest views aren't even tolerated.

Good post btw.

nice one aussie

Fair play Aussie Fella
    Courageous and heartwarming post
    You have more minerals than your team displayed yesterday.....
    Omni

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    ....call in & say congrats to your team for a MASSIVE win yesterday...it hurts & I mean really hurts to say you played us off the park, while it wasn't a true massacre in the scoreline, thanks to our two goals, in every other way we were massacred.

Didn't 'expect' to win but I didn't see that coming, I genuinely feel you are real contenders for promotion, how you made us look so sh1t with only 30 odd % of of the ball I don't know but that's pretty much how Leicester won the premiership.

Totally gutted is how I feel, although I feel a lot better this morning....kin Chris Wilder, you gotta hand it to the man, maybe he really is the real deal.

Anyway, I'm not sticking around, best thing I've done for ages giving this forum a rest...maybe later though.

Take care lads.

Hi Aussie, cheers, always welcome mate, get yer sen back on here, hope to see you on here when Roooooty's smashing you all over the Park this winter

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post

Take care lads.

Oh come on Aussie,don't prove ya can't educate pork,of course SIR LEN's better,DANE WHITEHOUSE couldn't mek SIR LEN look silly(like he did Roly poly) nar never mind when SIR LEN was at his best. Nice to hear from thi mi owd,once again ya prove why ya not on Pignore.Tek care fella.UTCB

Thanks Aussie.

You should call in more often mate.

UTCB