+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 10 million

10 million

For £10 million pound you get 2 touches of the ball,both with the head.

After watching the game again yesterday,I was on Rhodes watch,that was the sum contribution of the bottler after he came on the field

I watched it again yesterday (recorded at 10ish on 403)......then my wife said "you don't need to keep this do you?" as she deleted!!!
    Only been married 48 years but she is still not trained!

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I watched it again yesterday (recorded at 10ish on 403)......then my wife said "you don't need to keep this do you?" as she deleted!!!
    You can recover it though,even if it has been deleted,and your good Lady needs a stern warning,any more deleting antics like that,and you will stop her housekeeping

Sounds like you got married the same year as me Chippy but I’d still consider that grounds for divorce.

Go to the planner menu-press 4 for the delete menu-highlight the game and then press green to restore it mate.

And tell her NEVER to do it again OR ELSE

You must have got better eyes than me Blocky, I thought he only headed it once. They’ve managed to ruin one of the leagues best strikers

It's no coincidence that he's been a bench warmer wherever he's been. No doubt he can score goals but does he put a shift in?

Serves thi r8 Chippy,our Gertie knows the remotes mine and mine alone,just like our Iron's just for me.I said in't summer i wunt mind us gerrin Joao here at BDBL,and to be fair he took his goal very well,alas for them horrible oinkers it was all in vain. THE BOUNCIN DAY MASSACRE.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You must have got better eyes than me Blocky, I thought he only headed it once. They’ve managed to ruin one of the leagues best strikers
    I also thought it was once,but the 2 others who watched it with me said he got a head on a hopeless punt forward in a duel with Magic Jack which drifted toward Jamal at Ryan Flynn pace,either way,not much for £10 million is it?

No doubt under Christophers tutelage,he would return to the goal machine he once was