+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1243

Thread: Lalas

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Howay Wycombe
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Seconded.
    Times one billion.

Fountain-shitting, Covent garden-defacing, shirt-burning. paedo-supporting, aeroplane-celebration partaking, beachball-worshipping, toilet wall-shit smearing, moral high horse-shagging bunch of lower league, bitter cunts.

Boat burning ?

You do realise, these sub normal beings, actually believe it is a major achievement of theirs, that they are going to the new Wembley for the 5th time.

They think I am mad when I say I am.gutted we can't get relegated twice and stay in the wilderness for the 4 yrs needed to get to 2 calzone Cup finals and compete in play offs reserved for the clubs that finish between 47th and 50th (out of 92) in the country.

We are already guaranteed another year of top flight football, whe they need to scrap it out with Wycombe, for a chance to get humped week in week out, in the chimpo

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    Howay Wycombe
    I was a season ticket holder at Adams Park when I lived in Bucks in the 90s.
    My son still lives near the stadium.
    It was a shame that there were no spectators allowed during their one season in the Chimpo

They are flaky as hell and I think they will get humped - but, yes, "Howay the Chairboys".

Name:  pox.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  92.7 KB

Accrington Stanley 2 Monkey Mackems 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Great result for them against a powerful outfit like Stanley. They must have played well above themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Despite the fact that preseason friendly results mean very little, it’s good to see that they can still make us smile.

Successive defeats to Bradford City and Accrington Stanley... should set them up nicely for another arduous season...

Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)