+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Laurie McMenemy was walking in Sunderland and slipped on a banana skin and was knocked out cold.As it was raining some friendly folk took him into a nearby building society.

When he come round he said where am I.You are in the Alliance was the reply.

Feck me what happened to the 4th Division he said.

Simon Grayson walks into the dressing room after the 5-2 defeat to Ipswich and says to his players... " you are playing for your futures and you will end up getting me sacked."

Kone stands up and shouts " that's why we're doing it; we don't like you."

Grayson jumps up and punches Kone in the face and cuts Kone's face wide open due to grayson forgetting to take off his 8 gold sovereign rings .
    He then turns to the Sunderland players and shouts " anyone else want some...eh...eh?"

All the Sunderland players shout " nawwwww, we don't want any trouble gaffer."
    Grayson turns away thinking he's dead hard like and wondering if he's scared the team into winning, when he feels a big thud.
    Kone had got back up and got him in a bear hug.
    All the players then circled Grayson, with some encasing him in gaffer tape because they thought it was fitting, with him being the gaffer.

Grayson was taped up like a mummy and left in the dressing room as the players all got on the coach back to Sunderland.
    The next day the cleaner walks in and hears a muffled shout coming from the mummy.
    "ARGHHHHHHHH" shouted the cleaner and ran for her life, thinking the mummy was going to get her.

Being naive, she phoned scooby doo and the gang, instead of reporting it to the club.
    Scooby and the gang turned up and Grayson started to chase them all over the pitch.

Eventually after a few days of Grayson popping up in weird places...usually behind scooby and shaggy, grayson was snared.

Apparently Kone had went to the police and the police said Grayson would go to jail for 74 years for knuckle dusting Kone, but first he had to be found.

Velma pulled back the tape from Grayson's head and they all shouted...."huh...it's Simon Grayson" and Grayson shouted " I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids."

Back at Sunderland, the news had filtered through that Grayson was arrested, so Ellis Short announced that he was sacked and immediately appointed Alan Pardew as his replacement on a 287 year contract.

The moral of the story is......actually nowt.

I don't even know why I typed this. I need some kind of help.
    Bloody hell.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 27-09-2017 at 05:09 PM.

You do indeed Ghost

and maybe a book deal of some sort

after last nights game there were reports simon grayson was running up and down the metro line

the police said he wasnt in a suicidal mood

he was looking for some points

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    simon grayson walks into the dressing room after the 5-2 defeat to ipswich and says to his players... " you are playing for your futures and you will end up getting me sacked."

kone stands up and shouts " that's why we're doing it; we don't like you."

grayson jumps up and punches kone in the face and cuts kone's face wide open due to grayson forgetting to take off his 8 gold sovereign rings .
    He then turns to the sunderland players and shouts " anyone else want some...eh...eh?"

all the sunderland players shout " nawwwww, we don't want any trouble gaffer."
    grayson turns away thinking he's dead hard like and wondering if he's scared the team into winning, when he feels a big thud.
    Kone had got back up and got him in a bear hug.
    All the players then circled grayson, with some encasing him in gaffer tape because they thought it was fitting, with him being the gaffer.

Grayson was taped up like a mummy and left in the dressing room as the players all got on the coach back to sunderland.
    The next day the cleaner walks in and hears a muffled shout coming from the mummy.
    "arghhhhhhhh" shouted the cleaner and ran for her life, thinking the mummy was going to get her.

Being naive, she phoned scooby doo and the gang, instead of reporting it to the club.
    Scooby and the gang turned up and grayson started to chase them all over the pitch.

Eventually after a few days of grayson popping up in weird places...usually behind scooby and shaggy, grayson was snared.

Apparently kone had went to the police and the police said grayson would go to jail for 74 years for knuckle dusting kone, but first he had to be found.

Velma pulled back the tape from grayson's head and they all shouted...."huh...it's simon grayson" and grayson shouted " i'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids."

back at sunderland, the news had filtered through that grayson was arrested, so ellis short announced that he was sacked and immediately appointed alan pardew as his replacement on a 287 year contract.

The moral of the story is......actually nowt.

I don't even know why i typed this. I need some kind of help.
    Bloody hell.
    dear me!!!

2nd bottom now!!!

ha ha ha!!!

Delewded

all that Rafa Beneathus stuff seems a million years ago now.

dont they hold arecord for a worst start to a season bt a demoted side

I hope their bad start lasts for 46 games...

Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)