+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 96 of 125 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Lalas

They really should come up this season. Though I thought that their first season too. I would just hate for them to not get promoted this season. That would make it six in a row outside the PL

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Aawe what a pity. The mighty Burton too. They seem to be a nemesis for Blunderland.
    Aye

4th time in 4 years they have lost to them isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Aye

4th time in 4 years they have lost to them isn't it.
    It comes back to bite them too. I remember many years ago when we had a match against Burton and they were still in the Prem there were many cocky comments going around. I'll bet they don't like to recall that now.

97th minute pen against Fleetwood, to lose their place at the summit of the 3rd division...

Keep up the good work!

Aye...from 2 nowt up as well.

It's the little things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye...from 2 nowt up as well.

It's the little things in life.
    Isn't it odd how you never see any of them on our site now? It's as if they dare not show their colours.

Sorry to bring these monkeys into this but I couldn't resist having a wee squiz at Clowns 'r' Us and, predictably, this news has NOT gone down well.

They're busy telling themselves that it's not happening or, if it did, it would actually be the ruin of us and that we're in line for a huge disappointment. .

That's inbetween climbing up on their moral high horse to swear that, if the Saudis bought their club, that would be the end of their support and that our fans are a match for the Saudis on a moral level.

They are shitting themselves...and I love it.

If this site had upticks you'd get a lot of thumbs up for that one Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry to bring these monkeys into this but I couldn't resist having a wee squiz at Clowns 'r' Us and, predictably, this news has NOT gone down well.

They're busy telling themselves that it's not happening or, if it did, it would actually be the ruin of us and that we're in line for a huge disappointment. .

That's inbetween climbing up on their moral high horse to swear that, if the Saudis bought their club, that would be the end of their support and that our fans are a match for the Saudis on a moral level.

They are shitting themselves...and I love it.

How did I guess this would be their reaction

Page 96 of 125 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)