+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best Fans In The World"

"Best Fans In The World"

Once again showing their self proclaimed greatness is indeed a complete fallacy

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...olved-11248082

Oh and check the half and half scarf w@nkers
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-09-2017 at 05:13 AM.

I know Brussels fairly well, that photo was taken right outside the Bourse. That means the folk in the pic are the overspill from an Irish Bar called O'Reilleys

Nothing like soaking up another countries culture. Mhanks love an Irish bar

****s. The biz must have been looking at that and thinking ‘yeah, we’ve been shooting dead suicide bombers u fuds, keep going. See where you end up.’

I expect it will be everyone elses fault except the plastic paddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I know Brussels fairly well, that photo was taken right outside the Bourse. That means the folk in the pic are the overspill from an Irish Bar called O'Reilleys

Nothing like soaking up another countries culture. Mhanks love an Irish bar

To be fair , When the dons are in Europe for our annual 2 or 3 rounds, we`ve been known to congregate in the Irish Bars as well. Don`t know why that happens, but they`re feckin everywhere !!!

( One of my regular rants . Irish Bar ??!! Should be two tables in the back of a corner shop come Post Office. !! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    To be fair , When the dons are in Europe for our annual 2 or 3 rounds, we`ve been known to congregate in the Irish Bars as well. Don`t know why that happens, but they`re feckin everywhere !!!

( One of my regular rants . Irish Bar ??!! Should be two tables in the back of a corner shop come Post Office. !! )
    Not sure why that happens but my local is an Irish bar and the Guinness is excellent so perhaps it's to avoid generic yellow p1sh? Will put up with some fiddly biddly music for a decent scoof.

Guinness is always better in an Irish bar but only because people feel obliged to drink it. It's the exact same stuff that gets sent to every other pub.

I drink it anywhere but it's better because of through put less oxidised.

The first one poured can be a little chewy. I don't touch stuff these days. Gives me chronic heebie jeebies in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

What irish bars were you drinking in in any of our last 4 years worth of trips?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast