+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pars Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Minimum score draw = 1-1.
    Christ! Every days a school day!

Dont see a 1-1 in this myself!

1 - 1

I predict a tactical masterclass from the United coaching team that will see McMullan notch inside the first six minutes. United to hold onto this lead until the 84th minute, then Fraser Fyfie will score with a 25 yard screamer into the top left corner. 2-0 to The Terrors and the Shed go marching on

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    I predict a tactical masterclass from the United coaching team that will see McMullan notch inside the first six minutes. United to hold onto this lead until the 84th minute, then Fraser Fyfie will score with a 25 yard screamer into the top left corner. 2-0 to The Terrors and the Shed go marching on
    I would take that!

They are at home.
    They have scored 21 goals in the league and we have scored 7.

My prediction then is Dunfermline 0 Dundee United 14

We need to catch up don't we?

Depends what tempo we play at. You can guarantee Dunfermline will be playing at a high tempo. I fear we wont match it as we are very rarely fired up for games these days. Wouldnt surprise me if were 1 or 2 down before we get to grips with the game. Hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    With our away form it's hard to be confident, especially about us scoring many, a draw would be a decent result then move onto the next home game
    This show's you where the rent man and RAY have us in the pecking order of Scottish football,the man who blindly support's them to the hilt would settle for a draw v Dunfermline,me?,i think we will win 6-0 because i expect that every week,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    This show's you where the rent man and RAY have us in the pecking order of Scottish football,the man who blindly support's them to the hilt would settle for a draw v Dunfermline,me?,i think we will win 6-0 because i expect that every week,FACT.
    You can't deny the Pars are the most improved team in Scotland so don't knock them.
    But for losing a 93rd minute goal 3 weeks ago at Morton they could have had a 7-game unbeaten record, 5 wins & 2 draws.
    And their last home league game v the Buddies 2 weeks ago the crowd was 6,600.
    I'll stick with a good performance and a 1-1 draw.

Depressed reading that smed, remember not long ago we were the free scoring 4 every game sort of team. Now were settling for a 1-1 draw to a team that's no been in the top flight for years. No a dig at you here by the way, just sharing my depressing thoughts 😟

Anyway Mon United! 😃

We'll be back arab81, stick at it.
    35th out of 37 when Jerry Kerr came thro the door.
    If this has been as bad as it gets in my 57th season glued to Tannadice then I've fared none too badly.
    Who knows, 5pm today dancing in the streets of Dunfermline?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)