+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No one here anymore ?

No one here anymore ?

abit sad the way this place has gone in recent years to this --

.. Just me, I think .. I'm been waiting until we win again before I post next. It could be a while. Place's like a cooboy town with the tumbleweed blowing through ..

Hey Andy did you get to Deepdale last weekend as I thought you were good value for your draw and after seeing the effort your players put in do you think this could be the turning point. We are unbeaten at Deepdale this season and took the scalps of Cardiff, Wendies and Reading so i think this is something Grayson can build on.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Hey Andy did you get to Deepdale last weekend as I thought you were good value for your draw and after seeing the effort your players put in do you think this could be the turning point. We are unbeaten at Deepdale this season and took the scalps of Cardiff, Wendies and Reading so i think this is something Grayson can build on.
    .. No mate, I rally get to an away game these days. A couple of the nephews were at Deepdale and had a great time. Nice to see the players trying. Was a canny game .. Spent a couple of good years in Preston at Weeton Barricks. I like Preston. Good look with the season ..