+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's doing a blinding job winding the feckers up isnt he.

He's doing a blinding job winding the feckers up isnt he.

"If everyone is going to buy into what we are going to do it will be a lot easier,” he commented. “I accept that there is a lot of frustration around and results like Tuesday will bring people out of the woodwork who are moaning and complaining, they have probably never been to Ipswich on a Tuesday night or been up and down the country watching this team. On the other side of it there are a lot of supporters who have done that and they’re entitled to voice their opinion, but we have to positive in everything we are looking to do.”

Funny how Grayson, Poyet, Bruce, O'Neill and Moyes sussed their so called fans out early on. They really are a bunch of fickle fair weather feckers deserting their club when they need support. They are even worse than Villa and thats saying something! They call themselves fantastic fans, but they havent taken long to disappear when the going isnt good. Lets hope Short keeps him and he drags them even further down. No more than they deserve.
    Last edited by kingstonbob; 29-09-2017 at 07:50 PM.

They are going down the pan at the minute.

Usually win a game and things might turn but it's getting to the point i don't think they will. Win one then lose the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    They are going down the pan at the minute.

Usually win a game and things might turn but it's getting to the point i don't think they will. Win one then lose the next.
    Losing becomes a habit as much as winning does. Long may it remain.

I think he might regret saying that!!I don't think they will go down, but its gonna be bloody great watching from the sidelines

No, I think they'll pick up enough to end up mid-table, unfortunately.

I thought they'd go down again but they got Grayson and when all is said and done he's a decent championship manager and should over the course of season get them playing well enough to avoid relegation, certainly their are at least 5 worse teams than them down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I thought they'd go down again but they got Grayson and when all is said and done he's a decent championship manager and should over the course of season get them playing well enough to avoid relegation, certainly their are at least 5 worse teams than them down there.
    Name the five! Jamster,I am intrigued and I disagree....

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I would put them among the bottom four and a season long battle for them against the double dip.

Looking at the lack of quality and fight in them at the end of last season I even fancied them for a double relegation even then.

I'd be amazed if they went down.

Bolton, Birmingham and Burton are all abysmal.

the sh1tkickers will do enough over 46 games to stay up, but I'd also be surprised if they finished any higher than 14th or 15th

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    For you Ash

Bolton
    Brum
    Burton
    As mick said

I'd also rate Brentford as worse

And that is only 4 not 5 - ok i think there are 4 worse teams not 5

This is also assuming Sunderland click, more than happy if they don't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)