+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Noble/Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    If you put FACT in capitals then its a fact and not a guess
    If I say I'm the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth and Rod Stuart and put the word word "FACT" after it - does that mean it's true?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If I say I'm the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth and Rod Stuart and put the word word "FACT" after it - does that mean it's true?
    No - It means you've escaped from Solitary again with the keys to the computer room.........NURSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    No. Because you'd be able to spell his name correctly if that were true.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    No. Because you'd be able to spell his name correctly if that were true.
    , ooer, sorry Rod.

ANYWAY, back to the plot, I would take Noble back like a shot and if FGR wanted a player swap I'd give them Milsom, at least Noble can score a goal or two, he might not last the full 90 minutes every game but you will get a ball-winning midfielder who cares to take a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Blackpool signed this guy yesterday - free agent

Blackpool FC‏Verified account @BlackpoolFC 17h17 hours ago
    More
    📝 Blackpool confirm signing of Jay Spearing on a deal until the end of the season.

He was a free agent at the time the transfer window closed though. If Noble's contract was terminated today for instance we would be able to sign him but wouldn't be able to play him until Jan.

See Dean Cox example from last season (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37351654).

We signed Shola after the window closed last year, but could play him because he was a free agent before the window closed (like Spearing).

Oh, and I wouldn't want Noble back even if he paid us. The reaction to Swindon's second goal and his lack of could-be-arsedness to try and stop the shot coming in showed me enough to know that he's the same player that left us. He's just had a great year playing in the National League without ever having had to try hard enough to get wound up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456