+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rams in exile

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    But care must be taken posting in both places as our posting history is open to all. He can still card us there - and for you and me its red- and I wouldnt put it past him to card people on dcfc for something said on ncfc and bans are global now
    I too have found out who he is, OTR posted a picture on here which Rat got removed pretty quickly but that plus internet searches confirmed my suspicions.

As a mod myself I wish I had sod all to do, and most of the time in all fairness that is the case for us on Barnsley/Tykes Mad.
    But I can see on other boards where some 'mods' just dont appear even when there are problems and things are apparently falling apart... and thats my current take on whats happening on Derby Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I too have found out who he is, OTR posted a picture on here which Rat got removed pretty quickly but that plus internet searches confirmed my suspicions.
    Please do tell, PM me

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Well as Poirot would say, let us examine the facts.

1) Rat is absurdly defensive of the two identities to the extent that he allows them to break all forum rules repeatedly without censure;
    2) Rat has always been one to construct somewhat ludicous opinions and then defend them to the death;
    3) Only Rat could create the identities because he is the only one who can defend then from a mod position;
    4) R4J DDD Rattea are all on holiday at the same time in places their characters would go - the "big I am" to the himalayas, the ignorant chav on a late sun package
    5) No doubt DDD and R4J are the same person but why the switch. No idea but maybe as DDD arrived at the same time as lots were leaving and multiple identities were in vogue it was a topical tactical thing;
    6) R4J seems to pull peoples chains individually. The day I first post after 4 weeks off he posts a completely drivel post about tax...coincidence?

So no question that R4JDDD is a false character "flaming" the site. The character is so totally perverse, over the top, opinionated, ignorant, arrogant and patently stupid that it cannot be real. No person could really think like that surely?

Is it Rat - well if its not then its someone he knows well and is in cahoots with in designing maintaining and developing the character into ever more ludicrous directions.

One thing that has always puzzled me: if you look at the R4J profile you will see a public "private message" between R4J and Rat where R4J whines about the big boys and Rat tells him not to be a naughty boy and annoy the residents.

What is this exchange for and how does it get there? Ive no idea how to create an open 'on profile' exchange of supposed private messages, so Im sure that someone who will lick his own email address off the window by mistake cannot.

So in conclusion we are being wound up by someone who knows each of our characteristics well enough to know how to elicit a reaction. If not created by Rat then someone he knows and is in league with. For sure it cannot be a real person
    Well the return of the Mod has certainly shown he is listening regular posters on the Forum and has a clear understanding of the issue!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)