+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rams in exile

Rams in exile

Hi, as its a bit loopy over on Derby Mad and there does not seem to be much action on here, thought I'd pop across for a chat.

Some fellow exiles may join us hope nobody minds?

Yo Swaley, what exactly is going on on Derby mad ?.
    And even more so what are you doing on here, as yellow n green doesnt suit you lol.

Well its seemingly not used so thought it would not harm to pop over here and maybe some of us could enjoy a chat without irrirtating posts!

I honestly do not know whats going on, whether its a deliberate ploy to "spice" up the site or if its just incompetence, whatever it is what was an active site is being destroyed, though there is a bit of rebellion from established posters which may make the powers that be take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well its seemingly not used so thought it would not harm to pop over here and maybe some of us could enjoy a chat without irrirtating posts!

I honestly do not know whats going on, whether its a deliberate ploy to "spice" up the site or if its just incompetence, whatever it is what was an active site is being destroyed, though there is a bit of rebellion from established posters which may make the powers that be take notice.
    Well, personally I believe in the theory of 'go west (or north) young man' but...any port in a storm I suppose Swale, so Norwich it is.
    Only English County I've never been to (Norfolk) so needless to say, I've never been to Carrow Road.
    God only knows what's going on Acido. Site seems to be run by and for fools, but there are enough decent posters to still make it a bloody good forum. Hopefully they'll find there way eastwards for a bit.

Spread the word AR, though quietly as we do not want unwanted visitors.

Carrow road is a fine ground, though I've never seen the rams win there.

Do you think R4J and his multiple alias's are rat or some aquaintance? Its odd that he gets no sanction whatsoever for multiple infringements despite rats pledge. Or do you think its Rats way of gaining some power back by protecting him knowing that he is despised by most regulars on DM?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Spread the word AR, though quietly as we do not want unwanted visitors.

Carrow road is a fine ground, though I've never seen the rams win there.

Do you think R4J and his multiple alias's are rat or some aquaintance? Its odd that he gets no sanction whatsoever for multiple infringements despite rats pledge. Or do you think its Rats way of gaining some power back by protecting him knowing that he is despised by most regulars on DM?
    I haven't a clue. I doubt Bloomer exists anymore. No idea why R4J/DDD get away with anything and everything, can't see the point of it all. Rats has either lost the plot or is just bloody useless. Either way he needs to go.
    Happy to chat along in Fry country but ultimately I'd like our forum back without the halfwit and the wannabe bullying mod.
    Making Andy a mod, as some have called for, would make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I haven't a clue. I doubt Bloomer exists anymore. No idea why R4J/DDD get away with anything and everything, can't see the point of it all. Rats has either lost the plot or is just bloody useless. Either way he needs to go.
    Happy to chat along in Fry country but ultimately I'd like our forum back without the halfwit and the wannabe bullying mod.
    Making Andy a mod, as some have called for, would make a huge difference.
    The rodent isn't about to give up the only power he has in his life though is he? Well bring them all over here and we can have a discussion until the **** has gone, eventually I guess if we all ignore him he will get bored.

Oops I think Ive gor my wrong coat on

Thats better

Quote Originally Posted by Supertel Ramfan View Post
    Oops I think Ive gor my wrong coat on
    Evening all, though I'm not sure who you really are!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)