+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Can no stop laughing ............

O/T Can no stop laughing ............

This is no p1llock.

Going up to allotment this morning I dropped on a mate of mine called Puss, Puss said has tha seen are Ben colliers, now I said (Ben is his dog) he's been art all neet he might be oildup in thi allotment can I come and have a look, so off we went sharting Ben all road there, we looked round allotment in hen huts greenhouses sheds every were no sign of Ben. Puss said will tha come and look for him with me, OK Puss I said off we went looking rand these garage's Puss spotted him his there colliers, there he was having *** with a very small dog and he was locked on, Puss tried to pull them apart but no chance he said to me are does tha part um I said shove thi finger up its arse so he did owd Ben spun rand and nearly took Puss's hand off leaving Puss flat on his back, then Ben ran off pulling this very little dog down the road it looked like Ben had an owd rag tied to his tail and Puss running about 100 yards at the back sharting al kill thi when I get thi.

It's made my Day nar I have to go round village telling everbody

A Shagging Dog story.

Reminds me of Ted Heath fo some reason.

😂😂

Only thing to top that would have been to have videod it

Latest New's.
    Puss told me today that Ben's going to vets to have the nip, sweetbreads anyone.

Mister Lee's lass does some lovely Korean meatballs. They really are the dog's b0ll0cks.