+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where are you ramAnag?

Where are you ramAnag?

You seem to have gone missing?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You seem to have gone missing?
    Ahhhh...you've missed me...how sweet is that?
    Seriously? Been busy and it's hardly East Fife is it?
    Back in Derby, I'm still contributing, just a little less often. I 'get' what's going on...just isn't really working. The big 'pest' will be delighted...posts are up...and it all seems to be sailing over his protégé's head. Sure he's quite oblivious and just seems even more bizarre than ever.

No its not east Fife but it takes more than one to tango, and Rog seems to have an agenda, me I think the multiple threads idea has in fact hampered our chum quite a lot, many of his threads get ignored, yes posts are up but there are less threads by he who shall be ignored and more threads that mean something.

Anyway this a nice respite from the boring one so hopefully we can keep the chat on here.

Swales alright on here no Rats to worry about Hardly swamped under with Canaries is it

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)