+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Match thread vs Barnet

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I meant Fitz one from the header in the second half, Collins was a great tip over but Fitz reaction to a powerful header from six yards out was amazing I thought at the time.
    Both cracking saves but I honestly couldn't believe Collin got to it !

If JCR had tried something other than showing off his dribbling skills Barnet could have had at least a draw. It would have been a travesty though, although Barnet had the most possession they did most of the passing in their own half. The rest of their team were also-rans.

Duffy had a stinker, as if his mind was elsewhere.

Stead hardly affected anything.

Tootle, calm under pressure.

Shola loved every minute, as did Yeats.

Alessendro looked as if he wanted to get forward more but was under instructions not to.

Grant was rather quiet today, Notts really come alive when he has the ball, it's a pity he doesn't play behind the front two where his control and quick shooting are most effective (I know he missed a sitter).

Nice round of applause for Noble's appearance.

That's it, nighty-night.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    This " worldie " are we talking about the deflected shot Collin saved ? I was right in line with it and thought goal , couldn't believe he got to it ! Fitz made a cracker but Collin's save was one of the best I have seen at the Lane !
    Both cracking saves but I honestly couldn't believe Collin got to it !
    Yeah it was a great save, my heart was in my mouth mate ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If JCR had tried something other than showing off his dribbling skills Barnet could have had at least a draw. It would have been a travesty though, although Barnet had the most possession they did most of the passing in their own half. The rest of their team were also-rans.

Duffy had a stinker, as if his mind was elsewhere.

Stead hardly affected anything.

Tootle, calm under pressure.

Shola loved every minute, as did Yeats.
    *Yates.

Mr Semantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bloody hell, there must be a good bit of photoshopping done between Meadow Lane and Mexico - that first half from Notts was dreadful, we could barely string two passes together and created next to nothing. Luckily, all their pretty passing was done in their own half and they created less than we did in terms of shots on goal. Much better second half, we started putting some good crosses in the box and should have wrapped things up before throwing them a lifeline. I'd say we just about deserved it, and it wouldn't be Notts without a nervy finish!
    Couldn't you just savour for once a great ( underserved in my opinion ) Notts win without trying to bait Tarkers , you are so tiresome little ep

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    *Yates.

Mr Semantic.
    I meant the poet,

Couldn't you just savour for once a great ( underserved in my opinion ) Notts win without trying to bait Tarkers , you are so tiresome little ep
    Yaaaawn. I realise you have very strong affections for tarquin, but anyone who can seriously describe that first 45 minutes as a "Great first half for Notts" (his EXACT words before he consults his dictionary again) needs sectioning in my opinion. We were boring and sterile, the only positive was a 1-0 lead. If the majority of posters agree with tarquin that we were indeed 'great' in the first half then I'll apologise, but I think you're being blinded by your love for him in this case.

[QUOTE=Elite_Pie;38677835]Yaaaawn. I realise you have very strong affections for tarquin, but anyone who can seriously describe that first 45 minutes as a "Great first half for Notts" (his EXACT words before he consults his dictionary again) needs sectioning in my opinion. We were boring and sterile, the only positive was a 1-0 lead. If the majority of posters agree with tarquin that we were indeed 'great' in the first half then I'll apologise, but I think you're being blinded by your love for him in this case.[

Got nothing to throw back at you .

Something to watch before bed, or when you wake up

Notts County F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 1 | I only came for chicken wings (15/10/17) Matchday Vlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_iiW-Gxk0

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    *Yates.

Mr Semantic.
    Semantics seems to be your buzz word at the moment CUSSP, a pity you don't know the meaning of the word.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast