+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At the end...

That’s all... we will have a pint sometime mate

Thiam would be fantastic in the old long ball system favoured by ' The Crazy Gang ' or Graham Taylor's Watford in the 80's .

Hoof the fecker down field and running those channel's would be his game all day long back in the day .

I think your doing the lad a disservice there Animal. He's got good feet and knows how to play on shoulder of last defender. He should have scored when he out muscled defender. Scuffed effort only blemish for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think your doing the lad a disservice there Animal. He's got good feet and knows how to play on shoulder of last defender. He should have scored when he out muscled defender. Scuffed effort only blemish for me.
    No steve I'm not disrespecting the lads ability as a footballer , hey it's a skill to be able to play in a team that play's a direct style , timing the run into the channel and affecting the offensive side isn't something any old footballer can do .

I see the lads attributes as already turned and powering towards the goal .

He's still developing of course and your right to say he may well be able to play on the shoulder and there is possibly more to him than I've seen myself .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12