+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans Fan Club

Steve Evans Fan Club

Membership is dwindling rapidly if you read the posts on Stags Net.
    There's lots of Stags fans saying he needs to walk and a rumour he's resigned or will do tomorrow.

Dwindling? I would have thought the numbers are sky rocketing currently, I've just signed up and there was a queue of people behind me wearing black and white...

The frustrating thing is that if we hadn't gifted them 3 points (again) Evans might well be in the dole queue tonight. Instead we bottled it (again) and gave him a bit of breathing space. I still think he's on borrowed time, and alienating the fanbase isn't exactly the smartest move.

Doing a poor job after being given an excellent budget and is being headhunted by a league one club.

Just had a scan of StagsNet and the thing I found most interesting was a fan complaining about the quality of player recruitment. Blimey those Stags fans have changed their tune from the summer when you'd have thought they'd just signed the Real Madrid first team and were constantly waving the latest star signing in our faces

You couldn't make it up. Mind the gap!

Steve Evans Fan Club......sponsored by Greggs

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Steve Evans Fan Club......sponsored by Greggs
    Maybe it's Maybelline?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just had a scan of StagsNet and the thing I found most interesting was a fan complaining about the quality of player recruitment. Blimey those Stags fans have changed their tune from the summer when you'd have thought they'd just signed the Real Madrid first team and were constantly waving the latest star signing in our faces
    Too right they were, and so many on here complaining that we ought to be signing as many as Mansfield were, as if numbers = quality and guaranteed success.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Too right they were, and so many on here complaining that we ought to be signing as many as Mansfield were, as if numbers = quality and guaranteed success.

Plus,others on here wanted him as our manager

I was told at work last week that Mansfield will finish above Notts and will get automatic promotion. Does the table lie after 13 games?. By 5pm next Saturday we shall see. I would be happy with 4 points. Just a quick one about Mansfield. I thought they recruited badly. A bunch of journeyman. It did remind me of our recent past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast