+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ict

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    hard to disagree
    There will be one or two who do disagree, I expect they will be posting soon with how everything is still fine

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    There will be one or two who do disagree, I expect they will be posting soon with how everything is still fine
    Incredible but true mate

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    hard to disagree
    He can’t be far off it now!

Has to go now , can't take anymore o the ****e being served up

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A win would make it 8 wins and a draw from 9 competitive home games so far and we have a protest (cringe)

Worst United team Ive seen in my lifetime, Im 40 .... from the top - to the management - to the players.
    All woeful ..... Another season in Championship looms, and if it isnt cleared up quick, a relegation battle will loom next season!
    Pathetic!

There's no point prolonging this, it's going nowhere, that much was clear after the Dumbarton game. The wins over Morton and Dunfermline stirred a little bit of hope, but my and most others first instinct has been proven correct. It doesn't give me any pleasure to see things turn out the way they have for Ray, but he's had ample opportunity to turn things around, and he's proven that he just isn't up to it.

Heard from someone I trust yesterday that anything other than a win today would see him get the chop. Let's hope that proves to be the case

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    There's no point prolonging this, it's going nowhere, that much was clear after the Dumbarton game. The wins over Morton and Dunfermline stirred a little bit of hope, but my and most others first instinct has been proven correct. It doesn't give me any pleasure to see things turn out the way they have for Ray, but he's had ample opportunity to turn things around, and he's proven that he just isn't up to it.

Heard from someone I trust yesterday that anything other than a win today would see him get the chop. Let's hope that proves to be the case
    get him to **** now used to love away days that **** changed that even home games are a mare the day is the worst performance ive witnessed at tanny

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A win would make it 8 wins and a draw from 9 competitive home games so far and we have a protest (cringe)
    Cringe

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Cringe
    Wonder if you and Gunboat will get an apology or at the very least an admission that you were spot on about McKinnon...doubt it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)