+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Derby County Mad Site news

OT Derby County Mad Site news

In the past year or so there have been many changes to the management and systems we use on the Footy Mad network and the latest is the scaling down on intrusive advertising on the site.

You may have noticed, ads are now a lot better. We've scaled back dramatically on the intrusive ads that were introduced by the network, particularly on mobile, and HQ have stated they are getting a lot less complaints from users.

Hope things have become better for you all and we hope to regain users that have previously left over this issue.

Name:  derby county mad main.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  20.5 KB

Can we have the like button reinstalled, would save a lot of unnecessary posts and upset as it was a subtle way posters could indicate their approval or otherwise of a post?

Sorry that is out of my hands, HQ would have control over that and following the latest update to the MB they would be reluctant to change anything even if they could, so looks like it has gone for good....................

If it is any consolation I also enjoyed the Like button.

I dunno if it's Bloomer's powers to decide this.
    From what I know given my previous experiences talking to HQ, this is with their design team and things like bandwith have to be considered for extra buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Can we have the like button reinstalled, would save a lot of unnecessary posts and upset as it was a subtle way posters could indicate their approval or otherwise of a post?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)