+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Why would ya want a statue of Wavy creamin his pants 58? UTCB
    Brilliant Rod!

It would be something different. I think it could well become a bit of a tourist attraction.

The Winner takes it all is another song for King Kev to sing.UTCB
    Pity he didn't know it 10 years ago. .

Instead he was engrossed in the tele and employed "The Biggest Loser"

Quote Originally Posted by tridellaswasclass View Post
    A Muslim from Saudi Arabia referring to Chris Wilder as the Messiah. I think this guy may be the real deal.

Islam has a messiah, the Mahdi, who will be assisted by the Christian messiah to fight the antichrist.

I'd get out more but the four horseman of the apocalypse are camped in my garden, along with Travis Binnion, hiding from Nosey B0110cks Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Pity he didn't know it 10 years ago. .

Instead he was engrossed in the tele and employed "The Biggest Loser"

Good job we aren't bottom of the league.....

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Good job we aren't bottom of the league.....
    Well, just 56 games ago we were bottom of the 3rd division- the result of one man's decade of 'work'.

It only took him 450 or so games to get us there but all's well that ends well.
    Last edited by tomytony; 28-10-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Well, just 56 games ago we were bottom of the 3rd division- the result of one man's decade of 'work'.

It only took him 450 or so games to get us there but all's well that ends well.
    The result of one mans decade of work eh? Same man has turned us round by appointin the MESSIAH,just that some don't wanna give credit when it's due just moan abart the past but hey each to their own.Every BLADE i talk to are absolutely delighted by our performances & results and are just enjoyin the ride, not waitin for us to hit a bad run so they can have a dig at the Board or more particularly King Kev.We're on the march wi the MESSIAH's army. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Islam has a messiah, the Mahdi, who will be assisted by the Christian messiah to fight the antichrist.

I'd get out more but the four horseman of the apocalypse are camped in my garden, along with Travis Binnion, hiding from Nosey B0110cks Rod.
    Tha wants to leave Waccy Bacca alone Marvin mi owd pal. UTCB

The result of one mans decade of work eh? Same man has turned us round by appointin the MESSIAH,just that some don't wanna give credit when it's due just moan abart the past but hey each to their own.Every BLADE i talk to are absolutely delighted by our performances & results and are just enjoyin the ride, not waitin for us to hit a bad run so they can have a dig at the Board or more particularly King Kev.We're on the march wi the MESSIAH's army. UTCB
    Are you disputing the length of time that McC has been a failure?
    Rod. the facts are there.Trying to accuse me of not wanting success in the future and waiting to see CW fail is absolute, 'Rod logic' , unsubstantiated and spurious tripe.

CW has broken McC's never ending circle of mediocrity, long may it last not least because, if we do have to change the manager, for whatever reason, then we are back in the unsafe hands of MvC's Russian roulette selection 'system'

Your ridiculous supposition that he CHASED CW and that the rest just morphed into the manager's chair serves only to defy logic, fact and history and is absolutely nonsensical.

Are you really saying that he was ambivalent about the other 9 but that he chased down CW like a crazed lover with an unrequited passion because that's what your posts say?

One last word90% failure rate

Are you disputing the length of time that McC has been a failure?
    Rod. the facts are there.Trying to accuse me of not wanting success in the future and waiting to see CW fail is absolute, 'Rod logic' , unsubstantiated and spurious tripe.

CW has broken McC's never ending circle of mediocrity, long may it last not least because, if we do have to change the manager, for whatever reason, then we are back in the unsafe hands of MvC's Russian roulette selection 'system'

Your ridiculous supposition that he CHASED CW and that the rest just morphed into the manager's chair serves only to defy logic, fact and history and is absolutely nonsensical.

Are you really saying that he was ambivalent about the other 9 but that he chased down CW like a crazed lover with an unrequited passion because that's what your posts say?

One last word90% failure rate
    Why, Tony, I had no idea you felt like this. Why did you not think of mentioning it before..?

Yada, yada, yada..etc

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Why, Tony, I had no idea you felt like this. Why did you not think of mentioning it before..?

Yada, yada, yada..etc
    One day you will be funny and may even appear clever but that day is a long, long way away but don't stop trying.

Another fail.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast