+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tommy Wright

In saying all that the latest odds on Bet Victor are

Wright 4/5 ON

Hughes 2/1

Shabba 2/1

25/1 BAR (Including the mistery man).

Something has triggered this and not message board speculation. Agent or St Js themselves.

He isnt coming i will eat my shoe-maybe a tyre cannae remember (EsE) if this happens. And will get a tattoo of the famous Tek car crash and EsE donkey threads on my knob.

plenty room to spare too. IF it happens.

Its Hughes........

2/1 My moneys on big yogi

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He has said today on the radio that its a load O shyte and has told journalist's to print their stories if they like but its all nonsense,did no one else hear this interview?.
    So how many potential managers have turned us down?

Working with Stephen Thompson. No money for players. One season deal. Can't bring your own assistant. You would think hundreds would be interested.

Oh aye over a hundred applied.
    Must be difficult to pick a winner I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He has said today on the radio that its a load O shyte and has told journalist's to print their stories if they like but its all nonsense,did no one else hear this interview?.
    Yeah but McInnes is coming out with the same party line when asked about going to Greyskull and everyone says that is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Something has triggered this and not message board speculation. Agent or St Js themselves.

He isnt coming i will eat my shoe-maybe a tyre cannae remember (EsE) if this happens. And will get a tattoo of the famous Tek car crash and EsE donkey threads on my knob.

plenty room to spare too. IF it happens.
    EsE was a lamppost iirc

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    EsE was a lamppost iirc
    The way I see it is that if a lot of this is Wright working his ticket via his agent then he's hardly going to 'fess up to that, is he? Still find it hard to imagine happening, but I'm not prepared to rule it out completely until such time as a new guy is actually appointed.

McInnes to sevco
    McLeish to sheepville
    Wright to TWF
    McIntyre to fermers
    .......or something like that.
    Thought I would just add meh tuppny but.

McBookie now has him at 1/3
    Shabba at 3/1
    Hughes 6/1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)