+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great cross from Brady.

Great cross from Brady.

Well at least it was according to both Kamara and Roberto di Matteo on Goals on Sunday this morning. They re-ran the cross a couple of times and still seemed oblivious to the fact it Berg not Brady landing that ball on Sam's head. How much do these numpties get paid for knowing nowt ?

You'd think with a few million viewing they would make damn sure they had the facts correct with the evidence right in front of them, ex Footballers who are over paid and cannot be bothered to make sure they get it right, shameful

What really gets on my tits is the likes of Carragher telling the world that Dyche would be bonkers not to jump ship and move to Goodison. I thought he was supposed to commentate on the actual games?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What really gets on my tits is the likes of Carragher telling the world that Dyche would be bonkers not to jump ship and move to Goodison. I thought he was supposed to commentate on the actual games?
    To be fair to him BT, it was well after the game, and he was asked for his opinion. What I thought amusing though was him telling a manager to jump ship mid season and sign for another club. But WTF would he know about it, how can he pontificate on it, Carragher a one club player who has never ever been a manager, no experience of managing or of moving to another club, but advising an in work manager to move to another club. What an effing gob****e, he's not a bad football analyst, but he'd be well advised to stick to what he knows.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)