+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs interested in Mallan

Hibs interested in Mallan

HIBEES TARGET Hibs are ready to rekindle their interest in former St Mirren star Stevie Mallan
    The 21-year-old has mostly been restricted to playing for Barnsley's under-23 side and is frustrated at the lack of action

The Easter Road club were one of several clubs keen on signing the 21-year-old from St Mirren in the summer.

But they were beaten to his signature by Barnsley, who shelled out £250,000 to take the midfielder down south.

Mallan has struggled to make an impact for the Championship side and only made his debut in the 0-0 draw with Preston North End.

He has mostly been restricted to playing for the club’s under-23 side and is frustrated at the lack of action.

Now Hibees boss Neil Lennon and his staff are closely monitoring the player’s situation as he considers a January move.

Sorry Hibs, now he's proven in the championship we can ad a nought on, you cant afford him. He should a bin in our first team from the beginning as I've stated once or twice. For him to want to go to Scottish Premier he'd be nuts.

As stated there will be some leaving and additions in January hope mallan is not one to go but you never know with this crazy club

The whole on and off thing with playing him or not, really has been a fiasco and I wouldnt blame Mallan if he wanted to leave. But fingers crossed we could be onto something with him and with a bit of better man management, he could be one of the stars in what we hope will be a survival act this season.

Ms Hung and rest orrem al sooart it art.

Sack Hecky that 'll sort things out

Maybe, but your not allowed to even entertain such thoughts on here Ponty.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The whole on and off thing with playing him or not, really has been a fiasco and I wouldnt blame Mallan if he wanted to leave. But fingers crossed we could be onto something with him and with a bit of better man management, he could be one of the stars in what we hope will be a survival act this season.
    Maybe the man management was preparing for the big step up to the Championship

Maybe Esr but I wish we could have been kept a bit more informed, instead of leaving us to think we'd made a big mistake in signing him. I agree that we as a club and Hecky should stick together for the whole season at least, and next month is going to be the most important January window we've ever seen. They seem to get bigger and more important every year dont they, and especially now that we know we've got a bit of muck and brass to spend for once!.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Sack Hecky that 'll sort things out
    He's sackless !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast