+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BEER. Proof that someone loves us and wants us to be happy.

BEER. Proof that someone loves us and wants us to be happy.

Like last year the wife bought me a Beer Advent Calendar this time from the local brewery rather than a continetal mix. She's a good girl.

I did an alcohol aware test on FB the other night.

Age?
    Gender?
    Male.
    How often do you drink?
    Every week.
    What days?
    Friday and Saturday.
    How much do you drink?
    Four pints Friday, four pints Saturday.

Result; Your drinking is excessive and you may have already done yourself serious harm. 76% of men in Britain drink less than you.

My conclusion; I must live in the same area as the other 24% then.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I did an alcohol aware test on FB the other night.

Age?
    Gender?
    Male.
    How often do you drink?
    Every week.
    What days?
    Friday and Saturday.
    How much do you drink?
    Four pints Friday, four pints Saturday.

Result; Your drinking is excessive and you may have already done yourself serious harm. 76% of men in Britain drink less than you.

My conclusion; I must live in the same area as the other 24% then.
    My conclusion is that a lot of people who complete online questionnaires on FB etc are complete bull sh itt ers .

That's about half what my granddad drank, and he lived to 98. My grandma got through a bottle of gin a week and she lived to 99. (And when she went we didn't dare cremate her!) I wonder how long they would have lived if they hadn't "done themselves serioous harm".

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)