+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: will we see KM again?

will we see KM again?

Might be just about his lot. If he got a straight red that will be a 3 match ban plus wasn't he close to being suspended anyway for his booking total? It could be 4.Seems we are about to have an early taste of life without Moore. We don't score goals without him hardly and let in goals for fun. I look forward to ducking for cover in the north stand with JCHs shots on goal now.

By Xmas we could well be in the bottom 4.Scary or what?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-12-2017 at 08:08 PM.

No and yes - bottom 4 come xmas

Scary but true.

Dont think Ipswich will recall him,they are scoring plenty,Moore will be rusty.Unfortunately but not surprisingly i think his form and confidence have taken a dip.

Maybe his sending off and his poor form is a ploy then to try to hang on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Might be just about his lot. If he got a straight red that will be a 3 match ban plus wasn't he close to being suspended anyway for his booking total? It could be 4.Seems we are about to have an early taste of life without Moore. We don't score goals without him hardly and let in goals for fun. I look forward to ducking for cover in the north stand with JCHs shots on goal now.

By Xmas we could well be in the bottom 4.Scary or what?
    Wasn't the 5 yellow card cut-off point 30 Nov? If so he wouldn't be suspended until he gets 10 yellows.
    However the red card ban will see him out for most of December.
    If the recall date is 1st Jan (I'm not sure) we would only see him for 2 more games.

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Dont think Ipswich will recall him,they are scoring plenty,Moore will be
    rusty.Unfortunately but not surprisingly i think his form and confidence have taken a dip.
    I said the same around a month ago shshsh22 unfortunately I think we may both may be clutching at straws and he will go to the highest bidder or back out on loan to a Championship club.
    If it's a 3 match ban he could be back for Bury away, if it's a 4 game it's Walsall away although I wouldn't expect him to play in either.
    I was sat next to Kieffer Moore's girlfriend 2nd half...WOW drop-dead gorgeous....lucky Kieffer.