+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy J

Andy J

Thinking of you (especially) today mate, and was a real pleasure seeing you tuther day for the first time...My new working arrangements dont allow for footy anymore so i havent been to the SOL this season..Enjoy todays game and lets hope the Lads can go one better than the Wolves game, a nice early Christmas present!

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    Thinking of you (especially) today mate, and was a real pleasure seeing you tuther day for the first time...My new working arrangements dont allow for footy anymore so i havent been to the SOL this season..Enjoy todays game and lets hope the Lads can go one better than the Wolves game, a nice early Christmas present!
    Thanks mate. It's amazing how a good win can give you a lift. Was nice to see you. I was talking to your Mrs and she said you was on day shift. Five reciprocates all the best. The bairn duffed it today as she got a better offer, 9 year old girls are just not made of what they used to be .

Or maybe 9 year old girls just have a bit more sense than we ever did, and better things to spend their money on, but yes another step towards a great start for Colemans management tenure with Birmingham next up & another 3 points would really add to the feel good atm...And as one club climbs out the bottom three, another (not a million miles away from here) slips in...Early Christmas presents all round i think!
    Last edited by elsphynx; 17-12-2017 at 10:27 PM.

.. Yeh! hope we get something at home to Birmingham .. They've got that cnut Moyes on Saturday. Wouldn't be too upset if they won ..

And as if to oblige they go and do just that (with W/Ham missing a penalty) while we fail to beat the bottom club Birmingham and then fail even more miserably today at Bramall lane, god we`re sh ite atm, but hopefully City will put the toon back in their place tonight with a nice emphatic win, would certainly gladden & warm the cockles of my heart..

.. Watching the Mags against City was like watching us last year. Would have been pissed off paying good money to see that. Hopefully we can get something at Forrest to set up up for a good three points at home against Barnsley. Probably wishful thinking mind ..

They`re doing what we`re doing atm but a division higher, win one lose one, win one lose one, and they`ll probably survive this season but now that we`re plumb bottom of the championship at the halfway point & January with the possibility / probability of some of our loanees returning to their parent clubs our survival chances are in serious jeopardy.. We need summat special to happen, and pretty quickly too!

.. Seen an old fella foaming, saying he wasn't going again after Barnsley defeat .. Gota hope for the best, hope we get one or two half decent ones in. Feel sorry for Coalman. Bet he's wondering what he got himself into. I'll renew no mater what the division, but hope it's still in the Championship ..

This month will tell us all we need to know as regards Ellis backing Coleman, we know for sure that people will be going with Grabban leading the charge but like you say hope we can get some decent players to replace them, the Goalkeeping situation is worse than ever i can remember (with both seemingly inept & capable of howlers) and needs addressing asap.. Good on you for sticking with them come what may, and thats the very best thing about this club, the fans that continue to spend despite the limited reward they get in exchange..Teams like Barnsley coming here and taking 3 points man!

.. Two important games coming up .. Feel sorry for Coleman. Hope the fella comes through. He deserves it ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast