+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Only f@cking country in the f@cking world that bend over to two clubs and give a big two fingers to the rest of the league. A lot of countries in Europe don't move their games for tv until less than 2 weeks before as they pick the big games for the box.

More hard evidence that our games a bogey. W@nks
    We are letting Celtic do what they want. They cannot get enough money even though they have millions more than all the other clubs in the country put together.
    You could genuinely believe that Scottish football is corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My guess at Del’s team for tommorow

Lewis
    Logan
    Arnason
    McKenna
    Considine
    Shinnie
    McLean
    Mackay-Steven
    May
    Stewart
    Rooney
    This apart from I think O’Connor will start and Rooney will be on the bench. With Christie out, I think he may push McLean further up so AOC might start.
    Just hope we take the game to them and forget lying down. Make no mistake, victim F.C. will see this as the biggest game so far in their league campaign.

2-1 AFC

Only f@cking country in the f@cking world that bend over to two clubs and give a big two fingers to the rest of the league. A lot of countries in Europe don't move their games for tv until less than 2 weeks before as they pick the big games for the box.

But they are quite happy to have a home game on TV when they are playing their other cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Last weekend Celtic took a good beating from a very positive Hearts team. During the week Partick Thistle played a counter attacking style and even though they had a couple of chances they got beat by a bland Celtic performance 2-0.
    What style of set up do you think McInnes will try tommorow? I would certainly hope he would have a right go at them and learn from the Hearts performance. It’s our best chance of beating them.
    Definitely the Thistle set up, he would see losing 2-0 at Sellic Park as a success going on our recent attempts.

He really needs to grow a set with regards these past two seasons against this lot, the shameful set-up/performances do nothing for the players confidence by being set out for damage limitation.....Sellic won't play out a bland 2-0 against us so we need to be up for this and that starts with the manager installing confidence in the players with a potential winning line-up going out with a positive game plan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Definitely the Thistle set up, he would see losing 2-0 at Sellic Park as a success going on our recent attempts
    Surely not from our esteemed manager. He wouldn’t fall into that trap again?!
    I think for the sake of competition in Scotland’s top league he will be positive thinking and go for the jugular.
    Del will have learned from many a mistake against B.Rodgers team and will try a different approach.
    Good old Del...long live the messiah!

Is this the match thread?

In/Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - home hoping for a stream
    Pre - fixing my shower enclosure
    Post - Phoning someone to fix my attempt at fixing my shower enclosure
    Prediction - 0-2

mon i dons, heed first, stand free

In/Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Home (Dumbarton trip postponed untill boxing day)/Possibly Woodside to watch my old boys mob frost dependant
    Pre - Fatherhood
    Post - Juventus v Roma with a homemade curry and beers
    Prediction - 0-0

They are a better team than us so we should accept getting pumped by them.

Apparently.

1-3 us

This is the same reason you all dont support Scotland or watch them. Your words not mine.

Yet you keep watching aberdeen werk by week.

Contradiction???

Id give up both under the same protest if I was yousssss.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    This is the same reason you all dont support Scotland or watch them. Your words not mine.

Yet you keep watching aberdeen werk by week.

Contradiction???

Id give up both under the same protest if I was yousssss.
    What? I dont get it

I dont watch or support Scotland because their home games are rarely on telly and the SFA allow it?

Eh? Im lost

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast