+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn The FA

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Should be all done and dusted this week, if things progress as normal.
    Watford tried it with Zeegelaar but it didn’t work, still banned that week.

Hi 59_60

Hope you don't mind i have pinched your statement and sent it to the FA as well. if everyone sends it someone might get a reply

No problem Server. The more the merrier I think!

I have received an automated response. Even though they are awash with money, I don't think the FA will have given much resources to dealing with their customers - and I don't expect to hear anything further from them.

If any corporate company dealt with customer complaints in this manner they would be in trouble. But they realise that they are a monopoly and can get away with it.

have to put it on their Twitter?- most organisations will deal with Twitter much quicker- particularly if its negative stuff.....

I honestly think the FA punish us because Dyche just laughs at the ridiculousness of it all, takes it on the chin like the man he is and cracks on.

The Dyche tongue in cheek remark that Ramsey was absolutely battered in the back and how could it not have been anything other than a penalty when the force of the Tarkowski challenge sent the Arsenal midfielder flying off into orbit sums it all up really.

Attachment 7618

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sinkov
    Another one result 1-1
    Burnley felt they should have had the chance to equalise from the penalty spot after Hammers keeper Hart caught Wood without appearing to make contact with the ball.
    Yes indeed OC.

And didn't Arfield get booked for diving when it should have been a nailed on penalty? I can't remember the opponents.

Get twittering!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Well, I've reached that stage already Sinkov.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were a suit at the FA with all that dosh to dole out, which teams would you prefer were not in the Prem?

I would say Burnley, Huddersfield and Swansea would be mine. Especially Burnley, because they are currently making a mockery of not re-cycling the money which is being given them, but they continue to defy the laws of big business.

The FA would absolutely hate it if we broke up the "Big Six" cartel, and do it on the cheap.

And I thought YOU were the cynical one?
    It's an interesting theory 59/60, the big problem with it is that it's the Premier League that doles out the money, not the FA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ....Arsenal midfielder flying off into orbit sums it all up really.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Massive Arfs.. Hahahahaha

Norder for the graphics award on footymad..lol

Definitely Alf, looks like another "Special Prize"...

In date of course!

Attachment 7626

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)