+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowds and McCabes incentive to back Wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    It was much quieter a few weeks ago TT.

We all know about the promised investment in the team. What we don't know is when and how much. McCabe shouldn't take the blame for that.
    With the raised expectations of our swift progress the noise has increased and, as I have said, the issue is in much sharper focus because of it .

Also, as CD has said, the relatively calm waters do not absolve McC for the past but enough of that (!) for the moment.

I think McC gets the blame much of the time( guilty as charged) as the well known, recognisable figurehead of SUFC.

I don't really care who puts the money in, as long as it goes in, but the prince is now the one under the spotlight.

However, as a McC 'appointment' the two are inextricably linked.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    With the raised expectations of our swift progress the noise has increased and, as I have said, the issue is in much sharper focus because of it .

Also, as CD has said, the relatively calm waters do not absolve McC for the past but enough of that (!) for the moment.

I think McC gets the blame much of the time( guilty as charged) as the well known, recognisable figurehead of SUFC.

I don't really care who puts the money in, as long as it goes in, but the prince is now the one under the spotlight.

However, as a McC 'appointment' the two are inextricably linked.
    There's enough going on at the moment to be concerned about than going on and on and on about the past, as if no one else is aware or need reminding everyday. We don't, we are all fully aware, but being unable to grasp things that are current means some have to rely on the well documented past for internet validation (at least you have voted with your feet).

The sh1tty comments about Rod were pathetic, considering. And hypocritical, as if he can't have an opinion.

There's enough going on at the moment to be concerned about than going on and on and on about the past, as if no one else is aware or need reminding everyday. We don't, we are all fully aware, but being unable to grasp things that are current means some have to rely on the well documented past for internet validation (at least you have voted with your feet).

The sh1tty comments about Rod were pathetic, considering. And hypocritical, as if he can't have an opinion.
    Unfortunately, it's the past that shapes the future so it is of relevance particularly when based on experience and actions that have shaped the future.

He 's a big boy and is entitled to an opinion as is everyone else I agree

The fact that he cannot back it up with any sort of logic, reasoned argument or tailored ( to the question) response are summed up well by your word 'pathetic'.

The fact that he's now behaving like a child looking through the railings at the others playing should point out his pathetic need to be noticed.

It seems to me we would be possibly in the top 2 or close to them without the injuries and Fleck situation. None of this is
    the fault of Mr McCabe. If we do go up then he shouldn't get the praise either.

CW will not break the bank even if he was offered more money to spend (up to the FFP limits).

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The Princes Promotion investment hasn't arrived? Do you know something we don't? Genuine question?

McCabe has said there is a written agreement between the two parties but I doubt it says the Prince has to stump up all the cash on promotion. Its a 50/50 partnership and everything to date suggests they are equally funding the running costs after the Princes initial investment of £10 million over 3 years.

If the investment doesn't arrive and CW's quotes this morning to Giddings suggests it hasn't then aren't both partners equally to blame.
    If you order something online you have a contract with the supplier. Legally binding. If it doesn't arrive, is it equally your fault?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Unfortunately, it's the past that shapes the future so it is of relevance particularly when based on experience and actions that have shaped the future.

He 's a big boy and is entitled to an opinion as is everyone else I agree

The fact that he cannot back it up with any sort of logic, reasoned argument or tailored ( to the question) response are summed up well by your word 'pathetic'.

The fact that he's now behaving like a child looking through the railings at the others playing should point out his pathetic need to be noticed.
    He's made bad appointments which have. It's him millions. Cash wise, its cost you and I nothing. I've never yet seen anyone come up with an answer, other than he's making millions, the ground is worth £100m , it's all a tax dodge, we (?) paid for the hotel, the usual uninformed laughable bs from the terminally stupid.

More Rod bashing. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe like me he's sick and tired of reading the same anti McCabe posts every single day? You don't have to be pro McCabe to get bored with it. It's boring now full stop, there's no validation in constantly repeating yourself on the same subject year in year out. Especially when everyone knows what McCabes done wrong.

Weird obsessive behaviour dressed up as "resaonable" argument. If you came on here every day telling us about the ending of the Godfather film, everyone would think you were backward.

If you order something online you have a contract with the supplier. Legally binding. If it doesn't arrive, is it equally your fault?
    I'll await the news that McCabe is suing the BRP for breach of contract.

No balance there whatsoever. Find him one of these buyers everyone says is out there.

You want him out but have no idea how to solve that. None of us do.

By the way, I didn't say you said you were happy, don't start that. I said it had gone quiet. Which it had. That, is a fact. Now we're back on a daily repeat, like Dave on TV.

It's like some want McCabe to fail.
    And another flawed argument. I don't know how to cure cancer either but I'd like for someone to do so. I would say that if a team like Barnsley - with all due respect to them - can find a billionaire to invest in them, it can't be that hard a sell to find someone who'd want to invest in a club with our fanbase and potential. Perhaps if Mr McCabe could bear to give up his control of the club he might find it easier to find someone who could buy the club and take it to the next level.

More Rod bashing. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, maybe like me he's sick and tired of reading the same anti McCabe posts every single day? You don't have to be pro McCabe to get bored with it. It's boring now full stop, there's no validation in constantly repeating yourself on the same subject year in year out. Especially when everyone knows what McCabes done wrong.
    Interesting that you choose to ignore Rod's own trolling and deliberate misrepresentation of what others say. I'd also argue that by continually reminding ourselves of past mistakes we're ensuring that we won't have the wool pulled over our eyes.

It's sometimes hard not to bite when he makes a ****ing stupid comment deliberately intended to raise the hackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    ... find someone who could buy the club and take it to the next level.
    Like Tunaman is doing at the oinkers, except their next level is one down. Its quite sweet how the anti-KK'ers seem to think he is a total and thorough incompetent, whereas he's a decent enough chairman who's made the odd poor mistake. If KK sold up, there is more evidence to suggest we would flounder under (inevitably) foreign ownship than succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    And another flawed argument. I don't know how to cure cancer either but I'd like for someone to do so. I would say that if a team like Barnsley - with all due respect to them - can find a billionaire to invest in them, it can't be that hard a sell to find someone who'd want to invest in a club with our fanbase and potential. Perhaps if Mr McCabe could bear to give up his control of the club he might find it easier to find someone who could buy the club and take it to the next level.

Interesting that you choose to ignore Rod's own trolling and deliberate misrepresentation of what others say. I'd also argue that by continually reminding ourselves of past mistakes we're ensuring that we won't have the wool pulled over our eyes.

It's sometimes hard not to bite when he makes a ****ing stupid comment deliberately intended to raise the hackles.
    You are a snowflake aren't you?

Find a buyer. Brilliant.

If you need to retype this in a daily basis to "remind" yourself, and presumably the rest of us halfwits, there's maybe a short term memory loss issue.

It's obsessive and utterly boring but you are entitled to post it, just as Rod, I and anyone else is entitled to comment on your post.

Rod can fend for himself but there's a delicious irony in accusing him of deliberately raising hackles while presumably your repeticious posts on one subject don't have the same effect on others.

Oh, have a more in depth look at the Barnsley deal.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast