+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crowds and McCabes incentive to back Wilder.

Crowds and McCabes incentive to back Wilder.

The Pig Derby will be a sellout and is on live.
    The Sunderland game is heading to a sellout and ticket sales for the Bolton game are amazing and on course for a near sellout.
    What incentive does McCabe have to really back Wilder to get us to the top table when he knows we will get great crowds anyway. 20k season tickets sold this season.
    Hey Kev. MINIMUM £100M next season in the top flight.
    Should be a no brainer when your manager has got you over halfway there on buttons.
    Bet he dosen't go that extra mile.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    The Pig Derby will be a sellout and is on live.
    The Sunderland game is heading to a sellout and ticket sales for the Bolton game are amazing and on course for a near sellout.
    What incentive does McCabe have to really back Wilder to get us to the top table when he knows we will get great crowds anyway. 20k season tickets sold this season.
    Hey Kev. MINIMUM £100M next season in the top flight.
    Should be a no brainer when your manager has got you over halfway there on buttons.
    Bet he dosen't go that extra mile.

If there's owt in this rumour regards the Prince and McCabe is now back on his lonesome, don't expect anything other than tickover funds

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    We're on the same page SBT but the reality is the increase in revenue will just cover running costs including recent contract increases. If rumours are to be believed CW at best looks to have been given the sell on money from Walker and Maguire over the two transfer windows. No game changing investment just two modest investors covering costs.

Go to the next level? only option is to flog Brooks but can we trust them to hold out for silly money. Track record suggests not. All comes down to how long CW is prepared to put up with the shoe string budgets he's working with.

No they won't go the extra mile they haven't even gone an extra yard.
    Never mind mate. We can only look up in awe at Real Bournemouth, Watfordalona, Athletico Burnley , Boca Swansea,AC WBA, etc. Let's be happy with where we are.
    Just in case folk have forgotten,we are only where we are right now finally after all the wasted years our board F U C K E D up after getting promoted last time to the prem
    Jesus. H. Christ we are easily pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes until Coutts got f u cked and Fleck and Duffy became unavailable we were flying.
    Dosen't that absolutely reinforce why the board totally backs Wilder to get back to that position immediately? Fleck and Duffy will be back soon. Coutts won't. Wilder knows what is needed. If the board don't totally back him NOW they are just the same w a n kers.
    Some say the JTW is unimportant. BOLLUX. This window will get us auto/top 6 or nowhere.

Won't be surprised to read that the Prince has foxtrot oscars when asked to stump up. No ITK. Gut feeling.

If only our board ever matched the passion ,belief and loyalty of its fan base eh.
    But if they did we would be top flight and European regulars. F u ck me we could never have that could we.

So easy when it's not your money. Viv's law of spend, spend, spend but at least it was her (and her husband's money).
    I'd love a chairman who would put in unlimited funds but even Mr Walker ran out of time and money.

CW knows the score and I trust his judgement on transfers.

UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    So easy when it's not your money. Viv's law of spend, spend, spend but at least it was her (and her husband's money).
    I'd love a chairman who would put in unlimited funds but even Mr Walker ran out of time and money.

CW knows the score and I trust his judgement on transfers.

UTCB
    No one is doubting CW. It's our glorious leader we're all worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    No one is doubting CW. It's our glorious leader we're all worried about.
    I'd be very worried when he's goes and his family want the loan money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I'd be very worried when he's goes and his family want the loan money back.
    He's written that off.
    Whilst I admire your unswerving loyalty to the Fuhrer,I mean Glorious Leader,I mean bloke pulling the strings, you might like to consider where we have been for nigh on 10 years and at who's door the reason lies.
    This "All well and good when it's not your money " guff is just that. Utter guff.
    If you want to play billy big bollox and own a football club,it comes with the turf you stump up.
    Yes,McCabe has subsidised us for years,but only because his utter f u c k wittedness in managerial appointments has neccessitated it!
    He has now been given a golden ticket to make squillions if we get up this year.
    My view is he is too shortsighted to grasp it and game change our likelihood of going straight up. I would even accept him getting about £15m for Brooks as long as he gave EVERY PENNY to Wilder. That would probably get us there!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    He's written that off.
    Whilst I admire your unswerving loyalty to the Fuhrer,I mean Glorious Leader,I mean bloke pulling the strings, you might like to consider where we have been for nigh on 10 years and at who's door the reason lies.
    This "All well and good when it's not your money " guff is just that. Utter guff.
    If you want to play billy big bollox and own a football club,it comes with the turf you stump up.
    Yes,McCabe has subsidised us for years,but only because his utter f u c k wittedness in managerial appointments has neccessitated it!
    He has now been given a golden ticket to make squillions if we get up this year.
    My view is he is too shortsighted to grasp it and game change our likelihood of going straight up. I would even accept him getting about £15m for Brooks as long as he gave EVERY PENNY to Wilder. That would probably get us there!
    SBT, it was only a brief meeting but have we been cloned or have you assumed the position since I said I was not going to jump on every McC related d post.?

I am getting a sense of deja vu from some of your recent threads.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast