+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers confirm Kieffer bid

Millers confirm Kieffer bid

Well, it isn't 1st April so...

great intent and IF (in the unlikelihood that it would ever happen) would PW play Ball alongside him? Or play Ball alongside A N Other half decent front man?

Just been down to that Mercedes showroom near Meadowhall. Saw a nice powder blue coupe.

I offered them £900 for it but they seemed uninterested and asked me to leave.

Damned if they do......damned if they don't, pathetic.

What do you think Moore is worth + wages. I would say £500,000 with a sizable sell on clause. Wages whatever out top earner is on same. Can't see him being on a massive wage at Ipswich.

Some folks gullibility is quite staggering.

Let's be realistic here. We took on a player who wasn't delivering for his club so it was thought best he went out on loan to progress.

10/10 it has happened for him. We took him on, he's applied himself and put himself well in the shop 'buying' window.

Was it the club that neutered this? Did he finally apply himself to be this good? Whatever, it has propelled him and several 'bigger' clubs are closely monitoring the situation. Therein lies the danger. We are a modest small club and our Chairman won't bust any wage structure to retain any one player. I take my hat off to him for that.

What the club has announced today is a statement of intent, but come on we are not in the same league as where he could actually end up. If they didn't state their intentions they are slated, they don't, can't or won't be able to offer anywhere near what it would take to keep him permanent. Again they can't win.

It would be brilliant if he signed, am I optimistic this will happen?.......err no.

We will have also bid for:

Vuckic
    Hunt
    Adeyemi
    Taverner
    Dicko
    Bogle

And I'll have missed a load more.

Grant Ward..

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Some folks gullibility is quite staggering.
    I aint gullible at all, i'm fully aware of the clubs fallibilities, i just don't bleat about it at every possible turn...

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast