+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Moussa again

Moussa again

As bad as tynecastle but to be offside as much and handle the ba as much and give a foul throw away is there any more he can do bar be in atween the posts when the ball comes in?
    Surely thats the end for him
    Rank Rotten
    McCanns biggest problem
    Hope he solves it

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    As bad as tynecastle but to be offside as much and handle the ba as much and give a foul throw away is there any more he can do bar be in atween the posts when the ball comes in?
    Surely thats the end for him
    Rank Rotten
    McCanns biggest problem
    Hope he solves it
    Team did not play well but Moussa wasn't particularly worse than anybody else, that dissent mean he was any good.

Aj should be oot by Sunday hopefully.

El bak is ok against the smaller teams.

Wolters hopefully be away as well and fingers crossed Vincent.

Striker is the priority though as long as Meekings injury not too serious.

I expected us to be btm two at the break hopefully not bottom.

Jan/Feb are the huge months for us, if we are still in btm two by end of Feb we are in trouble.

El Bak consistently gives the ball away. AJLS is not worth retaining. We don't have a striker as everybody knows and Cammy is dodgy and is being targeted by teams. Unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    El Bak consistently gives the ball away. AJLS is not worth retaining. We don't have a striker as everybody knows and Cammy is dodgy and is being targeted by teams. Unfortunately.
    Haven't seen the game back yet and sit in the Derry so hard to tell exactly what was going on in the first half down our right side but thought Kerr was one of our better performers especially 2nd half.

Thought the front and midfield didn't do anything like enuf to make it difficult for Celtic. We were in awe of them.

I counted 7 fouls (and 2 or 3 were dubious) before I left to miss the greatest supporters in the word which just ain't competing to me.

We are decent against the poorer teams when they let us play but we are pretty soft imho.

Biggest disappointments for me today was Hendry and Kamara who can do so much better.

Still....a win in Perth would make a huge difference.

Been saying it from day one, el bak and moussa just not good enough, maybe it’s an Arab thing

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)