+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who, is the most famous person you have ever met?

Who, is the most famous person you have ever met?

Me, Ray Winston.

Hey, Stan. Happy New Year.

Dec, of Ant and Dec...taught his niece and nephew...met him a few times,,,class fella.

has to be Frank Clark - as you know all our fathers knew him and him them

after him i can't really think of anyone famous i've actually met........... there must be somebody like...........

I did meet shola the mackem slayer when i used to tutor sammeobi and tomeobi....................

Meet Ant (of Ant and Dec) a few times, his missus lives (or her family does) in Abingdon and he use to go to the pub in peachcroft - was usually fairly generous in buying everyone drinks as well.

Also met Sir Terry Pratchett, that was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hey, Stan. Happy New Year.

Dec, of Ant and Dec...taught his niece and nephew...met him a few times,,,class fella.
    And to you. You are the top boy on this board. Not only now, but while it was going bad. Full credit to you

Tell you about me and Ray Winson when I sober up.

Holy ****, if anyone says Duncan Norvell, you immediately win. All of you that replied, "NO" was the correct answer. I understand it wasn't a yes or no question, but No was the right answer.
    Last edited by Slimfella; 01-01-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Two fo me. Sir Bobby Robson, twice and Sammy Davis Junior.

After leaving the Merchant Navy I worked at the Tower Ballrooom then the Winter Gardens in Blackpool for a while.As well as all the singers and comedians I met like Les Dawson and Ken Dodd we also did conferences so I met Thatcher and some of her cabinet also Princess Anne.

I lived in a flat a few doors from Stings dad's dairy business and had a run in with him once when I was returning empty bottles to crates in the back lane,the silly git accused me of stealing bottles,he was younger than me but had a mouth on him.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post

I lived in a flat a few doors from Stings dad's dairy business and had a run in with him once when I was returning empty bottles to crates in the back lane,the silly git accused me of stealing bottles,he was younger than me but had a mouth on him.

Was that his 'Message in a Bottle'

Alright alright, i know where me coat is.

In early Jan 1983 I met Keegan and the Newcastle team at the old Benwell training ground as Peter Cartwright who played for us lived over the road. His son is now on Sland's books.

Albert Stubbins who also played for us lived along the road as well. Lovely bloke.

Clarence Acuna in the car park behind the Gallowgate about 11pm after we drew with Man U Dec 2001. My brother in laws car had been broken into and there wa this funny looking bloke in a hat sculking around. My brother in law initially thought it was him and was going to tw@t him one.

Mike Gatting 1987 at the Oval in London.

Pboromag in the Strawberry.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)