+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T the wolff book is a disgrace

O/T the wolff book is a disgrace

Trump should go after em and destroy their lives imo

Theyve been disgusting since Trump got in. Go get em, donald.

Have you read the book or just mumbling after reading excerpts?

Under the Law he can do Jack ****e to 'em.

The book is full of lies,, its all a liberal snowflakes temper tantrum because he won.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    The book is full of lies,, its all a liberal snowflakes temper tantrum because he won.
    And you know that...how?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    And you know that...how?
    Donald Trump told him, he's one of his billionaire friends he calls after 6.30pm

You do love to embarrass yourself don't you? First its based on inside accpounts by his own staffers, and a former close henchman of his. So its people on his side of the fence, right wingers, baked up by hours of tapes apparently - nothing to do with those of a more sane persuasion at all.

Now when your team are saying your a fruit loop you have somthing to worry about!

It’s odd how Rats appears to have completely disappeared, along with his protege, only to be replaced by ‘someone else’ who periodically surfaces to post controversial nonsense. Just sayin’.

I think Rats and his paramour have gone to live in Shangri La as a result of a himalayan navigation error. R4J will remain an ever young 13

What I honestly can’t understand is how Trump can be dumb enough to react in ways which simply confirm all the allegations.
    His ‘my button’s bigger than your button’...’he cried when I sacked him’ and ‘I’m actually like really smart...a genius in fact’ reactions are precisely what one would expect from a chastised and deluded child. Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    What I honestly can’t understand is how Trump can be dumb enough to react in ways which simply confirm all the allegations.
    His ‘my button’s bigger than your button’...’he cried when I sacked him’ and ‘I’m actually like really smart...a genius in fact’ reactions are precisely what one would expect from a chastised and deluded child. Scary!
    Absolutely.

The OP will remain on my ignore list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)